• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Random Spurs related pictures that make me feel nice

3brzP.jpg
I love this thread. Great photo.

Just found this....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuRXMNe5Bs8

Last edited:
Some fans may even be in a situation where they never get to go to WHL at all. Or even once in their life. All the while being massive fans. To those people whl is much more than the hanging gardens of Babylon, I can assure you. Myself, I will visit WHL for the first time this season (my gf is moving to York for a year to study, so I get to go to England for the first time too), 23 years after Gazza played his way into my heart, and I am scared to death about it, about how I will react to it all. Just whl? Blasphemy! ;)

(DISCLAIMER: Just so I do not come across as historically ignorant, I would love to see the hanging gardens and all the other wonders of the world too. ;) )

What a great post.

PS. The hanging gardens are gone.

Some fans may even be in a situation where they never get to go to WHL at all. Or even once in their life. All the while being massive fans. To those people whl is much more than the hanging gardens of Babylon, I can assure you. Myself, I will visit WHL for the first time this season (my gf is moving to York for a year to study, so I get to go to England for the first time too), 23 years after Gazza played his way into my heart, and I am scared to death about it, about how I will react to it all. Just whl? Blasphemy! ;)

(DISCLAIMER: Just so I do not come across as historically ignorant, I would love to see the hanging gardens and all the other wonders of the world too. ;) )

I have never been to WHL and not sure if ever will. All the factors like the distance, finance and health issues means going to WHL is just a wild dream now. All the while it has been watching the live action from the comfort of home. Would love to go to WHL someday if got chance but until then won't mind watching the live matches on tv.:p

aaron-lennon-spurs_1017633c.jpg

Luckiest fan ever. But brave as well. Even if he was banned for life, I do wonder if it was worth it.

What a beautiful moment that was. I actually switched off the tv at 4-2 and went off to bed, unable to watch any more. Then for some reason I decided to get up and watch again. I switched on the tv and just had enough time to process that we had got it back to 4-3 before Lennon slotted the equalizer.

I screamed like a 13 year old girl at a Bieber concert and did about 7 laps of my living room. Woke up the kids, tinkled off the missus but went to sleep with a smile on my face. Being Spurs is magical sometimes.

:cry: =D>

What a beautiful moment that was. I actually switched off the tv at 4-2 and went off to bed, unable to watch any more. Then for some reason I decided to get up and watch again. I switched on the tv and just had enough time to process that we had got it back to 4-3 before Lennon slotted the equalizer.

I screamed like a 13 year old girl at a Bieber concert and did about 7 laps of my living room. Woke up the kids, tinkled off the missus but went to sleep with a smile on my face. Being Spurs is magical sometimes.

I had a similar experience when we won 3-2 at the Emirates. I had to work that day, so I watched a recording of the match, alone that night. When Kaboul got the winner I was jumping around all by myself. GHod that was great match.

Btw, I couldn't add pictures from my iPad, but there is a great photo of King and Dawson, in the locker room, arms around one another's shoulder and big smiles. And a picture of Vert after he scored at old trafford with Sandro & Defoe.

I had a similar experience when we won 3-2 at the Emirates. I had to work that day, so I watched a recording of the match, alone that night. When Kaboul got the winner I was jumping around all by myself. GHod that was great match.

Btw, I couldn't add pictures from my iPad, but there is a great photo of King and Dawson, in the locker room, arms around one another's shoulder and big smiles. And a picture of Vert after he scored at old trafford with Sandro & Defoe.

dawson-king_1634972c.jpg

spursmu-r4e.jpg

940314-15519655-640-360.jpg

west-ham-tottenham.jpg

Ledley+King+and+Jamie+O'Hara

first_team.jpg

sebastien-bassong004.jpg

image.php

Out of interest mate, when are you planning your visit? And have you chosen a specific match you want to watch?

Back