• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Radu Drăgușin

Perfect. Enter the Dragusin

brcl.gif

I've only seen video's of him defending, clearing the ball etc, are there any videos of him on the ball, bringing it out of defence?

Hawkwind were better 50 years ago IMV, but I'm still uplifted. Miss those days.
I'd say they are slightly different. Hawkwind have more of a physcadelia with the wall of sound. King Lizard... are not dissimilar.
The Music were more dancy and Manchester plus wall of sound.

Saw Hawkwind at a festival a couple of years ago - absolutely fantastic.

Speaks so well, definitely a trait in our recent signings. Vicario, VDV, Madders..

Speaks english well, young, wants to come to the club, wants to play our style of football, Italian reporter commented on him being another hard worker, well liked in dressing room

Ange's has mentioned he doesn't believe the gap between good and great players is that big, it's these things combined with a system (that player know what is expected of them) that make the sum greater than the parts.

Side note, this guy is an absolute unit ... big fudger ...

Oh fck I hate his Agent… he is going to mess this player up! He has only one goal and that is to get him to RM.. he is going to be noise every transfer window, and the media know he is going to talk…

"I was looking at a picture from when we started together at Juve, I was looking at how skinny he was," Manea told Romanian news outlet Digisport . "We are only at the beginning of the road, we want them to reach the best clubs in the world.

"We were close, Bayern is among the biggest clubs, but his dream is Real or Barcelona. If he was 23-24 years old and had more experience, maybe he would have decided to go to Bayern, but I also took into account the age, and the competition, I took into account many things.

"In three or four years I see him at Real Madrid."

He dont say anything positive about the Club his player has joined

Oh fck I hate his Agent… he is going to mess this player up! He has only one goal and that is to get him to RM.. he is going to be noise every transfer window, and the media know he is going to talk…

"I was looking at a picture from when we started together at Juve, I was looking at how skinny he was," Manea told Romanian news outlet Digisport . "We are only at the beginning of the road, we want them to reach the best clubs in the world.

"We were close, Bayern is among the biggest clubs, but his dream is Real or Barcelona. If he was 23-24 years old and had more experience, maybe he would have decided to go to Bayern, but I also took into account the age, and the competition, I took into account many things.

"In three or four years I see him at Real Madrid."

He dont say anything positive about the Club his player has joined

What a Danchev.

The type of agent that will also throw his toys of out the pram if ever Dragusin is left out of the team.

Prob fickle though, can see him changing his stance if the player is happy and we are doing well — it will then be he needs a bigger contract!

What a Danchev.

The type of agent that will also throw his toys of out the pram if ever Dragusin is left out of the team.

Prob fickle though, can see him changing his stance if the player is happy and we are doing well — it will then be he needs a bigger contract!

He is, but clearly the player has his own mind as well.

My read between the lines is he wanted/expected the player to go to Bayern, player chose us, he's having a bit of a grumble but also been smart to reframe some of it as him doing the right thing for his player's development.

If the player does like the last few through the door has (i.e. be very happy with the club), he'll have to accept it, although unfortunately I agree he will still be a media pain for us.

Speaks english well, young, wants to come to the club, wants to play our style of football, Italian reporter commented on him being another hard worker, well liked in dressing room

Ange's has mentioned he doesn't believe the gap between good and great players is that big, it's these things combined with a system (that player know what is expected of them) that make the sum greater than the parts.

Side note, this guy is an absolute unit ... big fudger ...
Fully agree. Looking forward to seeing him play in our shirt.

Hope he settles in quickly, could easily end up benefiting from that this season. Even if he doesn't he's young (particularly for a CB), reportedly a good attitude as you point out and real talent there. So should be good for us even if adjusting to a new league, club and style takes a bit of time.

Back