• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

QPR reject Guard of Honour for Chelsea !!!

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
fudging ridiculous, glad Hughes said do one..

MARK HUGHES says Premier League chiefs wanted QPR to form a guard of honour for Chelsea skipper John Terry and Co tomorrow.

But the Rangers boss insisted there was “absolutely no chance of that”.

Prem bosses have been in discussions with QPR over how to diffuse the racism row between Terry and Rangers’ Anton Ferdinand ahead of the potentially fiery West London derby.

The usual pre-match handshakes have been scrapped and Hughes revealed: “They were looking for solutions, with the Premier League throwing things out there and saying at one point an alternative would be to form a guard of honour and clap Chelsea on to the pitch.

“I was thinking: ‘absolutely no chance of that.’”

It would have meant Ferdinand applauding Blues captain Terry, the man he has accused of racially abusing him and who he faces in court on July 9 — and the rest of the Rangers team clapping their bitter London rivals.

Hughes knows Ferdinand is likely to face more abuse from Chelsea supporters tomorrow.

Good move.

Chelsea supporters to boo Ferdinand for being racially abused, how dare he take offence at it!

I noticed a few (decent) Chelsea fans starting to turn on Terry now e.g.:

http://notjustahatrackuk.tumblr.com/post/21872802290/john-terry-captain-leader-legend

'I’m not saying the guy has to be saint or some kind of unreal perfect person, none of us are, but since UEFA’s confirmation that John Terry will be allowed onto the pitch to lift the trophy should Chelsea win, one thought and one thought only has drifted around my head - if the chance is there, don’t do it John, don’t do it.

Don’t make it about you.

Don’t make another mistake.'

lovely sentiment. shame Terry won't have the self-awareness to see it like that.

A guard of honour for what exactly? for them getting to CL Final? haaaaaahahhahaa

A guard of honour for what exactly? for them getting to CL Final? haaaaaahahhahaa

Another person who hasnt read the post properly

Prem bosses have been in discussions with QPR over how to diffuse the racism row between Terry and Rangers’ Anton Ferdinand ahead of the potentially fiery West London derby.

The usual pre-match handshakes have been scrapped and Hughes revealed: “They were looking for solutions, with the Premier League throwing things out there and saying at one point an alternative would be to form a guard of honour and clap Chelsea on to the pitch

The usual pre-match handshakes have been scrapped and Hughes revealed: “They were looking for solutions, with the Premier League throwing things out there and saying at one point an alternative would be to form a guard of honour and clap Chelsea on to the pitch

Mark i have read it but i agree with the other guys maybe they are not asking for what because we know it is as a way to get round the hand shake. But a guard of honour was always for some form of success, so it is like saying that be a racist is worthy of that.

I find it very odd but good on hughes for telling them to do one. Honestly if i had been him i would have been looking round myself when told to see if it was a wind up. Some things in life just do not seem right.

Yeah I did read it but I dont get how a guard of honour would be in lieu of a handshake? A handshake is a gesture which shows equality as it were. A guard of honour means you are honouring a team - you are honouring someone important. How would a guard of honour for chelscum be in lieu of a gesture like a handshake.

Imagine instead of me shaking your hand I am clapping you into the room like you won something? Thats what I dont get.

The paragraph says it all perfectly well, im no Stephen Hawkins but even I could see why after reading it

Yeah I did read it but I dont get how a guard of honour would be in lieu of a handshake? A handshake is a gesture which shows equality as it were. A guard of honour means you are honouring a team - you are honouring someone important. How would a guard of honour for chelscum be in lieu of a gesture like a handshake.

Imagine instead of me shaking your hand I am clapping you into the room like you won something? Thats what I dont get.

I demand that the wife claps me into the room after we make love. So we make love and then afterwards i go down and make us a snack she has to then clap me into the room or i refuse to enter the bedroom and go and sit down. Think more people should clap when i enter a room, last person that clapped me in public was the cheeky git behind me on the self service tills in the supermarket on tuesday (i was having some trouble)

The paragraph says it all perfectly well, im no Stephen Hawkins but even I could see why after reading it

Isn't an honour guard normally because of some kind of success? Not the normal thing to do just because someone is an alleged racist. Do you think The FA would have suggested it if Chelsea hadn't made it to the CL final?

I don't see how an honour guard would diffuse the situation either, seems like a ridiculous idea even by the standards of The FA.

Isn't an honour guard normally because of some kind of success? Not the normal thing to do just because someone is an alleged racist. Do you think The FA would have suggested it if Chelsea hadn't made it to the CL final?

I don't see how an honour guard would diffuse the situation either, seems like a ridiculous idea even by the standards of The FA.

Thats what I meant. A handshake is for fair play. A guard of honour is for success for acknowledging someones success. Even if it was in lieu of a handshake the suggestions is so far left field its ludicrous. Its going off on a tangent.

For f*cks sake, they're not avoiding the handshake because Chelsea have the lergies - they're avoiding it based on the principle that they believe the Chelsea captain was racist to their player. So why on earth would they clap them on???

Back