• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

QPR reject Guard of Honour for Chelsea !!!

A guard of honour for beating Barca?

NO

The usual pre-match handshakes have been scrapped and Hughes revealed: “They were looking for solutions, with the Premier League throwing things out there and saying at one point an alternative would be to form a guard of honour and clap Chelsea on to the pitch

Haha, knew you'd bite.

But honestly, I think you're the one missing the point here. We know that the guard of honour was suggested as an alternative to the handshakes but the question is where in the hell have they got the idea of a guard of honour from? It's just not relevant at all to the situation, why the hell would QPR players clap Chelsea onto the pitch? It's like suggesting that the next time Utd play Liverpool they have the Utd players roll out on unicycles so they don't have to shake Suarez's hand.

Haha, knew you'd bite.

But honestly, I think you're the one missing the point here. We know that the guard of honour was suggested as an alternative to the handshakes but the question is where in the hell have they got the idea of a guard of honour from? It's just not relevant at all to the situation, why the hell would QPR players clap Chelsea onto the pitch? It's like suggesting that the next time Utd play Liverpool they have the Utd players roll out on unicycles so they don't have to shake Suarez's hand.

As per Hughes quote, it was an idea from the FA to replace the handshake, ridiculous idea but then again its the FA were talking about here

Makes you wonder what the other FA/Premiership suggestions were.

Last edited:
qpr should have left Ferdinand out of the starting eleven, done the handshake as usual, then subbed him on first time the ball went out of play, would have made a massive point, admittedly at the cost of a substitution

qpr should have left Ferdinand out of the starting eleven, done the handshake as usual, then subbed him on first time the ball went out of play, would have made a massive point, admittedly at the cost of a substitution

just wow

I personally think all this handshaking gonad*s and such is all load of balls. Its just all a big show. Half the players don't even like each other anyway. Why should they be made to shake hands?

Just get out on the pitch.. do your stuff and if you fancy a handshake at the end of the match, fire away.

Grassroots, etc. Captains shake hands then the players shake hands after the game (you choose whose hand you want to shake), what was wrong with that?

I demand that the wife claps me into the room after we make love. So we make love and then afterwards i go down and make us a snack she has to then clap me into the room or i refuse to enter the bedroom and go and sit down. Think more people should clap when i enter a room, last person that clapped me in public was the cheeky git behind me on the self service tills in the supermarket on tuesday (i was having some trouble)

Don't Chich, I had all confidence and self respect smashed the other week. Finally got an Oyster card and was using it for the first time... "Hmmm" thinks I "I'll stick it in my wallet like all the people in the knows seem to do"... And there was me, impotently flapping my wallet at the barrier in Euston as the bird behind me declares "I HATE people like you"

:(

I was crushed

I like where you're going with this.

They could also put a big image of wayne bridge's ex with her legs wide open around the tunnel area.

So the players could run in and out of her

I wouldn't be the least big suprised if the FA wanted just that.

The whole guard of honour thing is gut-wrenching in its own right. Can you seriously believe that the association of the biggest sport of the country suggest such an alternative to a handshake during a racism case of all things ?

F*ck off.

Back