• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Putin & Russia

Stupid Russian troops supposedly were digging trenches in the Red Forest outside Chernobyl. All are dead or dying of radiation poisoning.

NATO are acting as one (more or less). It is quite impressive how united they are on this considering the atrophy that took root after the so-called end of history. I would argue NATO look as strong they have ever done and will become even more formidable with Germany's change of approach to defense, and new potential members in Finland and Sweden. This conflict has given NATO back it's raison d'etre. In fact, I think this has exposed how weak and corrupt the Russian military is.

Putin may not get the Julius Ceasar treatment but Ukraine stemming the Russian advance in the north and pushing it back in some places is the beginning of the end of this war, and a potential mortal wound to Putin. Strong men need to be seen as invincible to make their shtick work.
The West's long game is maintaining the sanctions and that may regionalise the whole of Russia, even more so than it is now.
I said at the very outset of the Russian invasion that, despite some popular opinion, Russia’s military is actually quite weak. The invasion of Ukraine has proved it. Russia are no longer a military superpower and it is only really because of their Nuclear arsenal that the West has to tread a little carefully.

I said at the very outset of the Russian invasion that, despite some popular opinion, Russia’s military is actually quite weak. The invasion of Ukraine has proved it. Russia are no longer a military superpower and it is only really because of their Nuclear arsenal that the West has to tread a little carefully.
I remember one military analyst at the start making the comment that the French army would wipe the floor with the Russians. At the time I was skeptical but it does seem that he was probably right.

Some of the videos coming out of Bucha are horrific. All men aged 16 to 60 were executed according to some reports.

Back