• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Putin & Russia

Apparently he was openly mocking him in court about the naked parties, shows how paranoid Putin is. I'm surprised no one from the army or his staff have staged a coup or assassinated him yet.

Russia's Supreme Court on Wednesday upheld a ruling by electoral authorities barring anti-war candidate Boris Nadezhdin from next month's presidential election, leaving President Vladimir Putin without any significant challengers.

Nadezhdin was barred from standing when the Central Election Commission said it had found irregularities, including names of dead people, in the list of supporters' signatures he had presented in support of his candidacy.

"The Supreme Court of the Russian Federation refused to satisfy my claim to challenge the refusal to register," Nadezhdin said in his Telegram channel. Russian state news agencies cited a judge from the court confirming the decision.

Last week, the Supreme Court rejected another two of his legal challenges on different decisions handed down by the electoral commission.

On Wednesday, Nadezhdin said he would appeal against the court's latest decision within next five days. Earlier, he acknowledged his chances of running against Putin in the March 15-17 election had fallen "completely to zero".

By disqualifying Nadezhdin, the electoral commission removed the only remaining candidate who had spoken out against what Putin calls his "special military operation" in Ukraine.

Nadezhdin described the campaign in Ukraine as a fatal mistake by the Kremlin leader. Another anti-war figure, Yekaterina Duntsova, fell at the first hurdle of the registration process in December.

Putin, in power as president or prime minister since the last day of 1999, faces three other candidates in the March 15-17 vote, none of whom are critical of his rule.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/russian-court-upholds-barring-anti-184354194.html

Quite a few politicians must be funded by Putin somehow. Medvedev is a bit of a joke character, but how anyone can seriously suggest we should let Russia keep what they've already taken and everything will be swell is beyond me.

So Russia would get all the sea ports and oil and mining, and Ukraine's elite can keep Kiev. Sounds fair!

As I've said since day 1, NATO must give Ukraine sufficient weaponry to push Russia out and teach Putin a final lesson; else Putin will never stop taking what isn't his. It is shameful how slowly we've backed Ukraine, so I have to believe we wanted the meat grinder to grind and grind and grind for 2 years, first.

Back