• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Putin & Russia

Anyone else taking Putin's side?

Your enemies enemy is your friend and all that. Hope he goes for all the old Eastern block countries, only issue is that our stupid government would spend even more money on the defence of Europe and what benefit us.

Let's forget about Europe, they are all as bad as each other. Time to focus on the rest of the world. Let Germany and France pay for the defence of Europe if it is even worth defending.

Go on Putin my old son. Fcuk up Europe and I will buy you a beer lad.

Your enemies enemy is your friend and all that. Hope he goes for all the old Eastern block countries, only issue is that our stupid government would spend even more money on the defence of Europe and what benefit us.

Let's forget about Europe, they are all as bad as each other. Time to focus on the rest of the world. Let Germany and France pay for the defence of Europe if it is even worth defending.

you already owe him a crate

this is happening because he's already undermined half of the administrations in Europe, none more so than ours

you already owe him a crate

this is happening because he's already undermined half of the administrations in Europe, none more so than ours

Good on him.

If the EU and the Europeans had not been so positively beastly towards us I might feel differently. Not enough was made on our side in negotiations about how much we have spent on the defense of Europe. It is an actual disgrace that our Governments do not see how little we get back for that.

Good on him.

If the EU and the Europeans had not been so positively beastly towards us I might feel differently. Not enough was made on our side in negotiations about how much we have spent on the defense of Europe. It is an actual disgrace that our Governments do not see how little we get back for that.

go on, which time period are you referring to?

go on, which time period are you referring to?

Since the cold War ended we have stationed missile defence systems in Eastern Europe. Why the hell we are paying to defend Europe after the way they have treated us the last 5 years I will never know. But our government are crap negotiating.

More much more should have beenade of that. Interestingly European countries were reported last week of setting up a new European non EU defence organisation that the leaders of other Countries wanted to invite Britain to. Or rather have us pay for.

If they had any respect of intelligence they would have understood that Britain has been a great supporter of security in the European continent.

If it were me, I would let them fcuking burn.

“Let’s forget about Europe” said entirely without irony by a European person in a European country. Incredible.

Anyway, this a question from an openly unaware position, when Boris is talking about specifically defensive weapons we’ve given Ukraine, does that mean they way they are to be used or how they actually function? A weapon is a weapon, surely most can be used either way.

“Let’s forget about Europe” said entirely without irony by a European person in a European country.

I don't call myself a Northern hemisphere person despite coming from there. Britain is in the continent of Europe it is sadly true but I am not European.

The way European countries treat us we should not be defending it anymore. But the tories will, hell they even sent over money when the euro was in trouble despite the fact we were never in it. Absolute mugs our government.

Since the cold War ended we have stationed missile defence systems in Eastern Europe. Why the hell we are paying to defend Europe after the way they have treated us the last 5 years I will never know. But our government are crap negotiating.

More much more should have beenade of that. Interestingly European countries were reported last week of setting up a new European non EU defence organisation that the leaders of other Countries wanted to invite Britain to. Or rather have us pay for.

If they had any respect of intelligence they would have understood that Britain has been a great supporter of security in the European continent.

If it were me, I would let them fcuking burn.

a long term view then

the side of someone who is invading another country. That is likely to kill tens of thousands of people? Nah mate your on your own there.

the side of someone who is invading another country. That is likely to kill tens of thousands of people? Nah mate your on your own there.

Well frankly it is the Ukrainians fault for wanting to be independent, surely they should just meekly accept being run by someone else. It is only the racism of the Ukrainians that makes them fight for independence that will result in bloodshed.

They should be welcoming the Russians with open arms and love in their hearts.

Well frankly it is the Ukrainians fault for wanting to be independent, surely they should just meekly accept being run by someone else. It is only the racism of the Ukrainians that makes them fight for independence that will result in bloodshed.

Haha. Yeah totally the same thing.

I will never understand why Moscow persists in calling the likes of Danish, George Galloway and Noam Chomsky “useful” idiots. I don’t think they help Mother Russia at all.

The wife just calls me an idiot and never useful. So I thank my comrades in Russia for the useful term.

Honestly I have no time for the Russian, I have spent a lot of time in latvia and the brutality they left behind there is enough to put anyone off.

But I think the Ukrainians are appalling racists, wanting their independence and not being run by another state. Awful terrible people.

If it looks like an ye olde empire Tory
And quacks like a ye olde empire Tory....

(But it isn't of course - because it says it isn't)

You mean the existing sovereign state? That is, you know, already independent of the USSR.
Funny position for a staunch Brexiteer to take.

If you are just talking about Donestsk and Luhansk, that is a very different debate and there is probably a good case for the international community to help facilitate a peaceful path to democratically deciding independence and recognising that independence, at which point those places can choose to join the Russian federation if they so wish.

You mean the existing sovereign state? That is, you know, already independent of the USSR.

If you are just talking about Donestsk and Luhansk, that is a very different debate and there is probably a good case for the international community to help facilitate a peaceful path to democratically deciding independence and recognising that independence, at which point those places can choose to join the Russian federation if they so wish.
What odds do you give to any such event being democratic and free of Russian involvement?

I don't think people tend to vote against the guy with a tank parked outside the front of their house.

If it looks like an ye olde empire Tory
And quacks like a ye olde empire Tory....

(But it isn't of course - because it says it isn't)

I voted tory in 2008 because Brown was crap at running the economy. Not voted for them since then nor wanted to.

The problem Labour has are people like you, if people do not adhere to your narrow world view they are old Conservatives. It is what drove so many in the Midlands and North away from Labour. Some to the Conservatives but many who like me just did not vote.

You are trolling as you always do only politics. But you are to stupid to hit the target. A fair criticism that could be aimed at me isa little Englander mentality. I would deny it as on the whole think we should be helping out round the world.

But it has to be said if the same people who claimed brits were racist for wanting self determination and democracy are opposed to the Russians then they need to take a long hard look at themselves, bunch of hypocritical twassocks.

No brick sherlock. So why should Ukraine be free to choose who governs it but not the UK. Funny position for a remoaner to take.

Perhaps if the Ukrainians don't like Russia ruling them you will keep demanding referendums until they like being ruled by someone else.

I voted tory in 2008 because Brown was crap at running the economy. Not voted for them since then nor wanted to.

The problem Labour has are people like you, if people do not adhere to your narrow world view they are old Conservatives. It is what drove so many in the Midlands and North away from Labour. Some to the Conservatives but many who like me just did not vote.

You are trolling as you always do only politics. But you are to stupid to hit the target. A fair criticism that could be aimed at me isa little Englander mentality. I would deny it as on the whole think we should be helping out round the world.

But it has to be said if the same people who claimed brits were racist for wanting self determination and democracy are opposed to the Russians then they need to take a long hard look at themselves, bunch of hypocritical twassocks.
I. You are espousing taking territory by force. That is olde empire Tory.
II. What correlation do I and Labour have?! (Pretty sure I also voted Tory in 2008!)

Back