• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Project"

Consortium

Always makes me laugh, a collection of people who individually don't have enough money

Portfolio theory aims to reduce risk by taking smaller stakes in a spread of investments, using vehicles of a range of consortium of fellow investors.

A prudent strategy, by all accounts.

Pretty much everything coming of the commentators and pundits mouths makes me cringe. I've resorted to watching games with the sound off.

As for project: Aston Villa under Lambert is a project. Trimming the wage bill and bringing in loads of talented youngsters should put them in a decent position in a few years. Spending insane amounts of money on mercenaries is not a project.

Ditto. It's not as though you need a running commentary is it, you don't get one when you're at the match so why do you have to have it when you're watching at home?

The great thing about it is you form your own opinions based purely on what you see, totally untainted by the macaronic misjudgements of the commentators as well as the predictably biased reactions of the crowd.

Pretty much everything coming of the commentators and pundits mouths makes me cringe. I've resorted to watching games with the sound off.

As for project: Aston Villa under Lambert is a project. Trimming the wage bill and bringing in loads of talented youngsters should put them in a decent position in a few years. Spending insane amounts of money on mercenaries is not a project.

If only it were possible to simply switch off the commentators alone. I would like to hear the crowd and the game itself.

Back