• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Prince Willy / hospital nurse found dead

But now it has emerged that the Australian station been reprimanded in the past for incidents including when a 14-year-old girl was forced to reveal on air that she had been raped.
The station is already serving two five-year licence probations after serious breaches of the regulator's code.
The broadcaster was handed the first reprimand three years ago after a young teenager was pushed into revealing live on air that she had been raped as he mother listened.
The reluctant girl had been brought on the The Kyle and Jackie O Show by her mother who told the presenters she was worried about her daughter's use of drugs and partying.
The mother asked her daughter: 'Have you ever had sex?'
To which, she replied: 'I’ve already told you the story about this... and don’t look at me and smile because it’s not funny'.
After a pause, the girl added: 'Oh OK, I got raped when I was 12-years-old.'
Presenters Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O quickly dropped the lie detector test saying they were unaware of the rape.
After a public outcry, the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) imposed a licence condition for five years ordering 2Day FM, owned by Southern Cross Austereo, to 'provide increased protection for children participating in hosted entertainment programs'.
Mr Sandilands then incurred the second licence condition after he called a female journalist a 'fat slag' live on air.
The journalist for New Limited made the complaint to the ACMA after she was verbally assaulted by the Breakfast DJ after she dared to to criticise his work.
He was reported as saying: ‘What a fat bitter thing you are, you deputy editor of an online thing. You've got a nothing job anyway. You're a piece of s**t," he said

#-o

Last edited:
Back