• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Prince Willy / hospital nurse found dead

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
Bosh! He's only gone and knocker her up already

How long until Harry smashes Pippa's back doors in, James Hewitt style love rat

duchess-of-cambrid_2416770b.jpg

Congratulations William and Kate

Re: Prince Willy

she's only pregnant because she doesnt have a pair of tits to finish on

Great news just what the country needs, another bloodsucker on the state.

Rubbish the royals bring so much into the country and not just tourism but trade. I know for a fact that prince andrew despite coming across as a prick does a lot for trade envoys and he has done a great deal for some of our defence companies one in Portsmouth that i know won a new contract mainly down to him. I know this because i know the director of communications there.

I also like the Royals because i love the Queen and i honestly think if she was running the country and not a politican blair/brown/cameron etc then we would be in a far better state.

William and Kate have said how they want a slimmed down Royal family so i think in future years they will cost us even less. Just a shame we will have to put up with charles for a bit though.

Rubbish the royals bring so much into the country and not just tourism but trade. I know for a fact that prince andrew despite coming across as a prick does a lot for trade envoys and he has done a great deal for some of our defence companies one in Portsmouth that i know won a new contract mainly down to him. I know this because i know the director of communications there.

I also like the Royals because i love the Queen and i honestly think if she was running the country and not a politican blair/brown/cameron etc then we would be in a far better state.

William and Kate have said how they want a slimmed down Royal family so i think in future years they will cost us even less. Just a shame we will have to put up with charles for a bit though.

Good for you if you like them, to me they are blood suckers.

It must be weird/horrible for him knowing she's only with him cos of who he is as he's hardly a looker is he???? Well out if his league!

The-Lion-King-the-lion-king-13191392-800-600.jpg

I hope they get the DofE to present the newborn kid like this.

Everything the light touches is our kingdom....

It must be weird/horrible for him knowing she's only with him cos of who he is as he's hardly a looker is he???? Well out if his league!
How can she be out of his league when he's in line to the throne? When he was up at St.Andrews, they had a spike in applicants from women who were gagging for him. Fair play!

Pippa > Kate IMO

Maybe because the former looks more dirty whereas Kate is too much of an angel. Harry needs to smash that soon
Totally agree Kate is defo the better in terms of 'beautiful' but pipa looks absolute filth!! Bet she's in to all sorts of dirty things

Back