• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2014

This ESPN river is worth it just for the laughs.

'Etienne Capo'

'Townsend on the other side now, having flip-flopped'

I wonder what that man with the pony tails was thinking looking in the mirror this morning?

Lamela is playing well.

...and as well as confidence he looks to have been given the responsibility to create from the middle which he seems to be relishing.

Danny Rose really needs some therapy. He is far too aggressive. He's like an angry Marlon King.

This ESPN river is worth it just for the laughs.

'Etienne Capo'

'Townsend on the other side now, having flip-flopped'

What about the in-commentary advert! Classy. With the commentator reading out the ad mid game as a graphic appears on screen.

Capo done well from what I've seen. Lamela seems to be our main outlet, and he's had moments of class, and moments where he could have done a little better. Have to remind yourself he is what 21?

Ryan Mason by far our best player in that half. Always wants the ball, good vision and good quality passes in the forward direction to players either between Chicago's midfield and defence, or in behind their defence.

No one else impressed. Lamela with a couple of good runs on the ball, but also quite a few sloppy passes. Holtby, apart from setting up the goal, was quite poor. Townsend predictably poor. Keeps running down blind alleys. Kane didn't do much apart from his goal. I do worry about our striker getting isolated in Pocchetino's system, though. Capoue improved late in the half, but started off with some poor passes and touches and didn't seem to want the ball for a while afterwards. Defence okay against a not very threatening opponent.

The shape has changed I think. Last match we often saw Capoue dropping between the two central defenders, but in this match he seem to be staying slightly more in advance of Daws and Veljkovic, our passing options haven't really looked as good in this game. Mason for me has been great. Good left foot, good right foot, can switch the play and seems switched on when other's aren't.

Keller made a great point. In all the games so far, not enough of our midfielders have been getting into the box when the strikers are in crossing position's. All in all though, we really should be up by 2 or 3, but we haven't picked the right pass etc. Hoping Rose gets subbed as he looks to be in one of those moods. The guy has really tried to take lumps out of their LB.

Anyone else think we look tired out there?

Back