• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Premier League Combined Goals & Assists Table 2012-13

Re: Premier League Combined Goals & Assists Table

Premier League Goals & Assists updated after Matchday 13...

P0097.png

Full Table featuring all 215 players

P0098.png

Last edited:

You have Defoe on 2 league assists in one table and 3 league assists in the other. Sort it out Statto :p

Premier League Goals & Assists updated after Matchday 16...

P0123.png

Full Table featuring all 237 players

...and here are the Spurs player's stats for the season so far...

P0122.png

Are these stats from official PL site or your own ? If can, do give details for each Spurs players on which match and goal they are credited with the assists. Even with his current good form, find it hard to believe Dempsey is our most creative player with 6 assists.

But you have to give due credit to Hudd who has got 4 assists despite not playing much. Have to mention, it was his assist that resulted in Dempsey's goal against Everton.

looking at that list you've got to admire Man U for playing more than one striker for all those goals.

as a sole striker, defoe to me still doesn't do enough and we can and should do better.

Are these stats from official PL site or your own ? If can, do give details for each Spurs players on which match and goal they are credited with the assists. Even with his current good form, find it hard to believe Dempsey is our most creative player with 6 assists.

But you have to give due credit to Hudd who has got 4 assists despite not playing much. Have to mention, it was his assist that resulted in Dempsey's goal against Everton.

The Spurs player's goals & assists are from the Official Premier League site.

Here is Clint Dempsey's statistics...

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/players/profile.statistics.html/clint-dempsey

Disappointing to see Defoe being overtaken by 2 English players. Want to see him become the top English player this season. Hope he will rediscover his goal scoring boots soon.

Disappointing to see Defoe being overtaken by 2 English players. Want to see him become the top English player this season. Hope he will rediscover his goal scoring boots soon.

For whatever reason, Defoe's stats took a hit when Adebayor returned to the team.

But I'm sure once they get their partnership sorted-out, Defoe will return to his fine earlier form.

I dont have the stats, but im pretty sure Defoe post Christmas is pretty poor! Infact I can only remember him when at Pompey scoring regularly.

Someone care to prove me wrong, because I hope I am!

Defoe still gets plenty of (big) chances to score, it's just that he's been a little less clinical lately. As long as there are others that step up and score when he doesn't, I'm not really worried. Defoe will score more goals this season.

Remember that brilliant solo goal Defoe scored against West Ham, well Hudd passed the ball to him, does he get an assist for that? If he does it simply shows how misleading assists stats can be. In that instance Defoe did all the work.

Often times the key pass is the assist prior to the assist rather than the assist itself, in such case methinks the assist provider again like Huddlestone with the Defoe goal gets undeserved credit

Remember that brilliant solo goal Defoe scored against West Ham, well Hudd passed the ball to him, does he get an assist for that? If he does it simply shows how misleading assists stats can be. In that instance Defoe did all the work.

Often times the key pass is the assist prior to the assist rather than the assist itself, in such case methinks the assist provider again like Huddlestone with the Defoe goal gets undeserved credit

I'll be the first to admit that the current method of awarding assists is far from perfect, but taken overall it does give a fairly accurate picture of how effective a player has been in providing goalscoring opportunities.

I'll be the first to admit that the current method of awarding assists is far from perfect, but taken overall it does give a fairly accurate picture of how effective a player has been in providing goalscoring opportunities.

I would modify that slightly and say it provides a fairly accurate picture of those providing the final pass before goal.

Premier League Player's Combined Goals & Assists updated after Matchday 26...

P0170_zps7f058408.png

Full Table featuring all 288 Players

Tottenham Hotspur Combined Goals & Assists 2012-13 All Competitions...

P0169_zps8aae560a.png

Adebayor has no assists in the league ? Didn't he get the assist for Bale's second goal against Saudi Sportswashing Machine ? Some media are saying he did.

Adebayor, 28, arrived back in England from South Africa 18 hours before kick off and was on hand to provide the assist for Gareth Bale's stunning winner.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...sed-with-adebayor-influence-for-spurs?cc=4716

Also, really disappointing to note Defoe keeps on getting overtaken by others in the PL table. He was already off form before getting injured. Not sure if he will rediscover his goal scoring form this season.

Last edited:
Adebayor has no assists in the league ? Didn't he get the assist for Bale's second goal against Saudi Sportswashing Machine ? Some media are saying he did.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...sed-with-adebayor-influence-for-spurs?cc=4716

Also, really disappointing to note Defoe keeps on getting overtaken by others in the PL table. He was already off form before getting injured. Not sure if he will rediscover his goal scoring form this season.

BBC match report gave the assist to Scott Parker...

A1747_zps24bfab8d.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21311425

Back