• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Premier League Combined Goals & Assists Table 2012-13

THFC6061

Paul Robinson
Here is the table of every player in the Premier League who has a combined total of 10 or more goals & assists for the season so far up to and including Sunday's Matchday 35 games...

323.png

...altogether, 325 different players have scored or assisted (or both) in the Premier League during season 2011-12.

Full details available here:

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Premier_League_Combined_2011-12.html

Still only 11 assists for Adebayor according to my eyes and the video clip below.

FWIW, premierleague.com credits Adebayor with 12 assists:
Wigan (A)
Arsenal (H)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (A) x2
Fulham (A)
WBA (A)
Norwich (A)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (H) x4
Arsenal (A)

The second assist in the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game was Parker's although you can see in the video Adebayor almost got a touch to the pass which is where the confusion lies.

68' A lovely turn and finish from Defoe as Parker fed him, Krul denied him a moment ago but not his time as his shot arrows into the far corner.

Less than five minutes after coming on, he received a ball from Scott Parker on the edge of the 18 yard box. His first two touches created a yard for a shot, and his third was a sublime left footed drive into the bottom corner, leaving Tim Krul helpless.

http://www.soccerclips.net/videos/Saudi Sportswashing Machine-1-2-tottenham-defoe

I think where sides like Man Utd have proved more successful than us against teams that sit back and let them have possession is that they tend to get the ball out wide and consistently drill in cross after cross.

You can see Nani has 10 assists, Valencia 14, Young 9, Giggs 8. (41 Total)

Thats an awesome amount of assists, puts our 8 from Bale and N/A from Lennon (hasn't made the list!) to shame!!

I think when you can break through stubborn defences it goes to show if you're getting balls in the box then anything can happen, deflections, corners, mis-hits, defender/keeper mix-ups etc

Although I would add, when I watched United doing this against someone the other week it was terrible to watch..

Carrick, Scholes, Carrick, out to Valencia... cross cleared
Carrick, Scholes, Carrick, out to Valencia... cross deflected for a corner
Carrick, Scholes, Carrick, out to Valencia... cross cleared
Carrick, Scholes, Carrick, out to Valencia... cross deflected for a corner
Carrick, Scholes, Carrick, out to Valencia... Goal

Not great to watch but if you don't have a Messi, Xavi to walk through a packed box then it has proved to work for them!

For someone who's world class and spends so much time in the opposing team's half, Modric should probably be in that table

5 and 7 for Ben Arfa, not bad considering he's only really been fit since March.

Patinkle Cisse's stats are just ridiculous.

He'll be a player that will fade to nothing after new club symdrome wears off. If he still has that ratio at the end of next season then I'll say he is ridiculous, right now he's got a bit of form.

Dec 11 - Everyone raving about Demba Ba, How come Saudi Sportswashing Machine got him?/why didn't we take a punt on him?, can we get him in Jan window etc... Many on here saying we need a poacher like him (even though he has less touches than Bent per game)

April 12 - Saudi Sportswashing Machine go out and buy P.Cisse in the Jan window, guy score 11 goals, people wondering why no else took a chance on him. The Demba Ba goals dry up and no one mentions him in the transfer thread anymore!

Funny ol' game huh!

Don't think anyone's opinion of Ba has dropped in recent times. If anything it will have improved as he hasn't bitched and moaned about being played in a position he wouldn't consider his best, yet is still prepared to work for the team.

Sure his goals have dried up but his team are still winning, that's what is important.

He'll be a player that will fade to nothing after new club symdrome wears off. If he still has that ratio at the end of next season then I'll say he is ridiculous, right now he's got a bit of form.

He will not keep up this rate of a goal a game but he'll still get 1 in 2, he's scored goals all his career whoever he has played for.

Premier League Combined Goals & Assists Table

Here are the leading players in the 2012-13 Premier League Combined Goals & Assists Table, updated after our 3-1 win at Reading yesterday...

P0041.png

...Jermain Defoe is the highest-ranked English player after the first four matches played.

The full table featuring 117 players can be found here...

Combined PL Goals & Assists 2012-13

Here are the Spurs Goals & Assists stats for the season so far...

P0043.png

Last edited:
Re: Premier League Combined Goals & Assists Table

Tottenham's Goals & Assists Stats 2012-13...

P0049_zpsb9f18aaa.png

Last edited:
Re: Premier League Combined Goals & Assists Table

Does Caulker not get the assist for the own goal yesterday? Or does it not work like that?

Back