• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2017

American idiots booing a player that has played longer for a Spurs than they have been supporting the club. Watch the difference in reception he will get at Wembley.

American idiots booing a player that has played longer for a Spurs than they have been supporting the club. Watch the difference in reception he will get at Wembley.

Why are you insulting American fans for booing Walker? Your post comes off as arrogant. I can imagine one of them reading your post and wondering what the heck. I am sure there are quite a few English fans who think Walker is a clown shoe for moving to City.

Where's David Silva's hair gone? I had no idea who he was for a moment lol.

4312 with Dier anchoring?

For a team that press, we've never been good at playing out against a press. PSG even with 10 managed it well.

Sooo, anyone else worried yet? Both Roma and City have had success at pressing us high up the pitch now. We can't get out.

Wall training for CE. If doing that now means he doesn't do it when the season arrives then I'll accept it.

Any chance of some shape!?

Why are you insulting American fans for booing Walker? Your post comes off as arrogant. I can imagine one of them reading your post and wondering what the heck. I am sure there are quite a few English fans who think Walker is a clown shoe for moving to City.
Hope they read and learn

Back