• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2016

You think two weeks after an international tournament on the back of a season like this one, we'll be making them fly to Australia for a pointless tournament?

better they announce this early than late like this season.
didn't we end pre-season like 3 days before our first game ?

Interesting that we going back to Aus and this time alongside two other big-ish clubs...is Australia and America the two main areas of marketing and revenue growth that we have identified as being ours to tap?

Tickets cost £53.69 at current rate. fudge that. I can fly to London and back for that kind of money.

I'm just trying to picture the side without the Belgian and England lads. Also taking into account Lamela, Yedlin, Davies, Wimmer and Son being away and we have barely any players. It's going to be a few games played at a nice slow pace out in Australia.

I'm just trying to picture the side without the Belgian and England lads. Also taking into account Lamela, Yedlin, Davies, Wimmer and Son being away and we have barely any players. It's going to be a few games played at a nice slow pace out in Australia.

Hugo too, KWP and Onomah are away at the Euro U19 Championship as well annoyingly. Still, it should give some of the younger players a chance to impress.

Tickets bought for me and the missus for the Oslo-game. Not everyday Spurs are playing in Norway. Expensive but...fudge it :p

Will probably be a dull as fudge game, but seeing as it's just around the corner, I have to be there. Very few ticket options, which can only mean one thing - sponsor galore and a daft as hell crowd. Oh, well, it'll be fun. :D

More like there'll be a lot of kids who participate in Norway Cup

He is to you what Mason is to GB?

Not quite :) but i do like the way he plays the game and always keeping the ball moving and moving into space. In some ways he reminds me of Modric ( not as good though obviously).

Not quite :) but i do like the way he plays the game and always keeping the ball moving and moving into space. In some ways he reminds me of Modric ( not as good though obviously).

I think he is an intelligent young footballer, could have a good career in the game, i dont however think he will ever be good enough to knock on the door of a serious or regular starting place for us and for his sake and ours he would be better going elsewhere and playing week in week out.

At what level that is, perhaps mid-lower PL or Championship?

Back