• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Portsmouth, Chelsea and Top 4.

tommythetank

Mark Bowen
This feels exactly like two years ago. Kick in the teeth , sure. No passion, no quality, no luck ( just like Crouchy's disallowed goal that day). But that result meant nothing at the end of the season and we reached the top 4 for the first time in my lifetime. We can do it again.

there is no excuse not to reach the top 4 with the games we have left

Setting up the criteria for the fail eh? We can still finish top four, but we are no means favourite to win ANY of our remaining away games.

are you kidding me??

look at our remaining games and compare them with Newcastles and Chelseas

it looks like YOU are the one who already has the excuses for Saint Harold ready:-k

Fair play, but back than we where huge underdogs for 4th spot and it was a massive achievement, thhis year we've thrown away that 3rd spot and a huge lead over Arsenal, and are seriously on the decline. When we finished 4th was meant to be start of something special big names arriving etc etc, seriosulsy fudged it up! Yeah to ficnish 4th now is an absolute must and will be fantastic, surely this time we will have learnt from our mistakes befor. Squad needs a pretty big overhaul and some seriosu money being spent or some serious good fortune and scouting. I think even if we do finish 4th now i'll look at this season with dissapointment at what we could have achieved.

are you kidding me??

it looks like YOU are the one who already has the excuses for Saint Harold ready:-k

I agree we're favourites for fourth, BUT Chelsea ARE the best side in the Premiership (I've said this all season by the way) and our lead over them is oh so slender. We won't win all our remaining games (if we did that would be amazing and title form - which we are certainly not in), and Chelsea are far better equipped with superior players to win all theirs.

I agree we're favourites for fourth, BUT Chelsea ARE the best side in the Premiership (I've said this all season by the way) and our lead over them is oh so slender. We won't win all our remaining games (if we did that would be amazing and title form - which we are certainly not in), nd Chelsea are far better equipped with superior players to win all theirs.

Are you taking the tinkle?

I agree we're favourites for fourth, BUT Chelsea ARE the best side in the Premiership (I've said this all season by the way) and our lead over them is oh so slender. We won't win all our remaining games (if we did that would be amazing and title form - which we are certainly not in), and Chelsea are far better equipped with superior players to win all theirs.

il send this off to Harold, im sure he would love to use this to justify the pasting we got today

Are you taking the tinkle?

I've said it since day one. What AVB did with that lot was criminal. It's between City and Chelsea. It is partly down to their under achieving, but I genuinely believe if Utd win the title this year it will be arguably Fergie's biggest achievement because this Utd side is nowhere near the standard of City or Chelsea.

are you kidding me??

Look at our previous six compared to there's and what have we got from them?

Look at our previous six compared to there's and what have we got from them?

oh i know we are in shocking form, a manager that wants away and the players have a brittle mentality right now, but still, we have an easier run in:).....it couldve have been worse

Shockingly just because you say something doesn't mean its true.

We will get there, we do have the quality, and Redknapp does have the ability to pick us up from here.

I'm with you on this, by the way. I think he'll drive us home for 4th... but losing two FA Cup semis and one League Cup final is a major disappointment. I really thought 2008 could be us going on and winning a few trophies for years to come and we've had the players to do it. Now we're 5 years without one again.

Back