• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Poll: Vote for your best Gareth Bale goal this season

Which was Gareth Bale's best Goal this season

• vs Man Utd PL (A)

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • vs Norwich League C (A)

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • vs Arsenal PL (A)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • vs Liverpool PL (H)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • vs West Brom (A)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • vs Newastle - 1st PL (H)

• vs West Ham - 2nd PL (A)

Votes: 39 62.9%
  • vs Swansea PL (A)

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • vs Southampton PL (H)

• vs Sunderland PL (H)

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really loved the goal (v west brom?) where he didnt even look up, and the keeper didnt know it went in... Kind of smashed it without taking a touch. Anyone know who that was against?

Mods, I have a complaint to make against this poll! Where is the "All of them" option? Every time I hover over one of the options, ready to make my selection, I have another change of heart \o/

I really loved the goal (v west brom?) where he didnt even look up, and the keeper didnt know it went in... Kind of smashed it without taking a touch. Anyone know who that was against?

@ Swansea is the goal I think you are referring to Vorm didn't even move

All the goals here ...

[video=youtube;hHsIzHLctgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hHsIzHLctgI#![/video]

Has to be West Ham away for me. I remember feeling like the top 4 challenge was about to become so much more difficult, we really didn't look like scoring at all, had run out of ideas. Then absolutely out of nowhere he just picks up the ball and smashes it into the corner. Last minute and such incredible technique as well.

Love that video above as well.

Mods, I have a complaint to make against this poll! Where is the "All of them" option? Every time I hover over one of the options, ready to make my selection, I have another change of heart \o/

I feel the same and I must've watched the goals so many times now and I just cant decide the one standout!

Even the ones not listed, such as home to both the Goons and Spams are great goals.

What a player!

One thing I love about that video is how passionate he is. With how good he is, he could quite easily score a goal and then just be all arrogant like look at me I've scored again but he isn't. I LOVE his celebration against Arsenal at home, Emirates Marketing Project away, West Ham away, Villa away, Norwich away etc. Joy to watch the man

That video simply underlines why we absolutely must keep him around. Outstanding season. I think his goal vs Swansea was the best, for sheer audacity alone.

Back