• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

From the Guardian on Galloway:

Galloway is just one of politics’ natural gobbricks. The left’s version of Nigel Farage. A man whose prime cause is himself and who exists in a narcissistic bubble of trouble-making. A little man who gets off on division. Shakespeare’s words “a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing” could have been written for him. To treat him any more seriously is to indulge him.
That whole Crace piece is superb though the focus is on Sunak. Galloway is just a side villain.

Very charismatic speaker, knows his stuff and does not deviate from his core principles. Idealist.
That's the good side.
Not so good side is that has quite a few "human weaknesses". Idealist.
I quite like him, couldn't see me ever voting for him, but he isn't afraid to take a stand or call out what he sees is wrong even if it's against the party line.
Him instead of corbyn as Labour leader and momentum behind him would have made for an interesting election.

He's definitely still got the killer lines, from his victory speech.

Keir Starmer and Rishi Sunak are two cheeks of the same backside and they both got well and truly spanked tonight

It's a strange paradox of British opinions that Galloway is seen as villian and T.E. Lawrence as heroic and they appear to share the same views. He has a history of being a Marxist and anti imperialist and has found himself in s position to gain support amongst the Muslim population, I think he would struggle to be elected in any position without that.
He’ll be out on his hole at the General Election, thank f u c k. Only got in as a result of circumstance.

What if we started rebranding Maidenhead Conservative Members Association as a 'Radical Christianists' organisation. Accused the Spiritual Lords in the HoL of embedding radical Canon Law into democracy. Put all CoE supported schools on Prevent high risk watchlists.
There absolutely are parts of the Conservative party controlled by the choir boy fudgers.

So the Tories have created a hierarchy of racism. Ok to be racist to blacks or spout anti Muslim hatred but antisemitism not ok. There's me thinking all kinds of prejudice should be treated as unacceptable. It's become really surreal.

So the Tories have created a hierarchy of racism. Ok to be racist to blacks or spout anti Muslim hatred but antisemitism not ok. There's me thinking all kinds of prejudice should be treated as unacceptable. It's become really surreal.
The two tier policing we're seeing everyday up and down the country is ridiculous too

I've not seen that tbh honest mate but if you can point me to specific examples..
People at the Pro Palestine marches reciting hate speech about Jewish people and the police just standing there or posing for selfies/twerking
People with Hamas is a terrorist organisation placards being forcibly arrested by multiple police
Look on X, you see the above all the time

1710261815140.png

and that's in the first few searches

People at the Pro Palestine marches reciting hate speech about Jewish people and the police just standing there or posing for selfies/twerking
People with Hamas is a terrorist organisation placards being forcibly arrested by multiple police

View attachment 16879

The guy with the "Hams are terrorists" sign took a bit of a kicking from the Taliban police too, apparently.

View attachment 16879

Ok any from impartial and verified sources?

Telegraph not good enough ?
I’m sure it’s all made up and none of the brick we’re seeing constantly isn’t happening
No the telegraph is not impartial they love to stir up brick. I'm out in London regularly, I live here and not seeing issues "constantly." Not saying there aren't people out to cause trouble of course but they are not the majority.

No the telegraph is not impartial they love to stir up brick. I'm out in London regularly, I live here and not seeing issues "constantly." Not saying there aren't people out to cause trouble of course but they are not the majority.
The Telegraph is no different to the rest of our mainstream media. But it is a broadsheet and one that does not, knowingly, publish anything that can't be fact checked.

What does it matter about majorities? Either the police are ignoring the anti-semitic clams or they're not (they are).

Yet every week we see videos and pictures of police standing and watching antisemites doing as they wish.
et voila two tiered policing at it's finest
I just don't get how they can do what they are doing with the violence and hate speech
Be different it was you or me doing it, straight to the nick

Yet every week we see videos and pictures of police standing and watching antisemites doing as they wish.

et voila two tiered policing at it's finest
I just don't get how they can do what they are doing with the violence and hate speech
Be different it was you or me doing it, straight to the nick
This sort of ignorant nonsense is stoking fear when we need calm and unity. It's appalling and far from the truth. Shame on both of you

Back