• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Fags, Weed, Big TV, Sky, latest Phone, Booze, Tattoo's don't forget all those things too

This view is so wrong. Why are you so bitter towards people who suffer misfortune? Such a toxic characterisation.

You've had the luxury of full time employment for 28 years and living in relative comfort, well done.

But you're closer to relying on a food bank than you realise. It doesn't take much.

Edit: To clarify I'm not suggesting there aren't bad actors when it comes to social benefits, but to lump together anyone who relies on food banks or similar services, and label them moochers or worse does a total disservice to people who genuinely need help.

Last edited:
but to lump together anyone who relies on food banks or similar services, and label them moochers or worse does a total disservice to people who genuinely need help.

It is those that mooch off the system that give those genuine claimants a bad name, not those that point out that there are moochers and crack heads.

This view is so wrong. Why are you so bitter towards people who suffer misfortune? Such a toxic characterisation.

You've had the luxury of full time employment for 28 years and living in relative comfort, well done.

But you're closer to relying on a food bank than you realise. It doesn't take much.

Edit: To clarify I'm not suggesting there aren't bad actors when it comes to social benefits, but to lump together anyone who relies on food banks or similar services, and label them moochers or worse does a total disservice to people who genuinely need help.
I agree that not on take the tinkle and some are genuinely in need and I hope these people get the help they need
There are lots though who massively rinse it, one of my Mrs mates is a massive tinkletaker, never got money for food etc but has her eyelashes done, spray tans, nails, phone, booze and a nice tv and full Sky package

If food Bank usage increases whilst poverty simultaneously decreases, what do you expect people to think?

"The US trade representative suggested the UK’s decision to abandon tariffs on Boeing did not go far enough, and was not considered to be a concession, because after leaving the EU, Britain would not have the right to impose retaliatory tariffs on the US."

We're gonna get our pants absolutely pulled down on a Trade Deal with the US and the amount of positive bile off the back of it will be unreal.

There will be a deal. Boris and Co know they won't recover from no deal politically. It would be a catastrophy for them. It will be a mess anyway but less of a mess. And there will no doubt be a small extension of some sort to sort red tape.
Rumours are a deal tomorrow. Boris will give up LPF for a minor win on fishing (that he can sell politically).

Back