• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Yes, food bank awareness has increased closely in line with number of food banks opening, which in turn is related to the number required.

Or inline with people using them as their food overdraft instead spending their money on Sky TV or fags

Yes, food bank awareness has increased closely in line with number of food banks opening, which in turn is related to the number required.
It's at least as relevant that the charities running food banks have done a better job of making people aware of them.

It's also helpful that they're a useful stick to beat Conservative govts with for student activists.

I wouldn't engage with this one. Apparently only smokers, crack heads and those who watch telly make use of food banks.

Ahhh the old if you cant debate with them lie about them, typical. I clearly said some not all, but carry on as you were if you like.

You are not very smart or as smart as you obviously think you are.

Ahhh the old if you cant debate with them lie about them, typical. I clearly said some not all, but carry on as you were if you like.

You are not very smart or as smart as you obviously think you are.

You should direct him to the part where you clearly said ‘some’. That’ll show him.

You should direct him to the part where you clearly said ‘some’. That’ll show him.

If you believe in a society where no one abuses the benefits system then there is no help or you. There is no wonder that despite how smart the left think they are they lose more than anyone in life.

If you believe in a society where no one abuses the benefits system then there is no help or you. There is no wonder that despite how smart the left think they are they lose more than anyone in life.

You seem to be arguing with yourself now. Are you ok?

Please can you direct me to where I said no one abuses the benefits system.

Back