• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

For the Northern voters there comes a time when you need to use your vote to send a message.
They did, but it seems no one was listening to them.
How anyone is surprised at that video is beyond me. Politicians and their minions care not a jot about the plebs, I'd lay goods on the tories now being hunkered down in their bunker trying to either spin this out or find evidence that the other parties did similar.
At best there will be a sheepish half hearted apology and then some guff about getting on with beating covid and building back better.
Do as i say, not as i do.
I think they're hunkered down picking their next leader. Who's in pole position? Sunak?

For the Northern voters there comes a time when you need to use your vote to send a message.
They did, but it seems no one was listening to them.
How anyone is surprised at that video is beyond me. Politicians and their minions care not a jot about the plebs, I'd lay goods on the tories now being hunkered down in their bunker trying to either spin this out or find evidence that the other parties did similar.
At best there will be a sheepish half hearted apology and then some guff about getting on with beating covid and building back better.
Do as i say, not as i do.

Sorry but that's simply not true. Not all politicans are the same.

Look at Zarah Sultana, she sat in Parliament and called out the gifts she received from major firms who try to influence MPs. So no, they're not all the same. Certainly not in different parties, Greens etc too.

Side note: FT Reporting new Covid Restrictions to come in.

Sorry but that's simply not true. Not all politicans are the same.

Look at Zarah Sultana, she sat in Parliament and called out the gifts she received from major firms who try to influence MPs. So no, they're not all the same. Certainly not in different parties, Greens etc too.

Side note: FT Reporting new Covid Restrictions to come in.

All the ones at the top are.

So, what is Boris going to do at PMQs?
- Stick to his guns that the rules were followed*?
- Say he got it wrong and apologise, try to draw a line under it?
- Bluster his way through his usual non-answer; it wasn't a 'party' it was a work-related gathering; in hindsight it shouldn't have happened; give one of those apologies that isn't actually an apology, and find something to attack labour over instead?

*someone on Newsnight last night was saying there is an argument that covid rules don't apply to Crown properties. If true then technically, Boris might be right- although clearly not in the spirit of the rules.

I really hope Starmer can make good use of this. But I fear he will yet again go for his courtroom style approach and totally miss the opportunity. Boris might be getting more flak from his own backbenchers.

12pm PMQ's
I will be watching that and watch him lie, deflect, others need to be strong and call him out on it

Also noticed that bell-piece from Sage being rolled out left, right and centre again

Whilst I agree it is an absolute brickstorm for the government and utterly ridiculous to hold a party during lockdown, this for me is like the Barnard Castle nonsense.

Just because someone is a bellend or breaks the rules, it doesn't give me the right or willingness to do the same. Masks are mandatory in shops yet, when I went to the supermarket last night, a good number were not wearing them. I didn't take mine off though, I just got on with what I was doing.

There's still too much poo floating about for anyone serious to take it on imho.
I was of the same opinion there last week. I was thinking they'd let him be the lightning rod for the import controls fallout come Jan, but now I think they'll cut their losses.

Last edited:
Allegra, Allegra? Who the fudge calls their kid Allegra, apart from some entitled archTory piece of brick? This woman represents everything about them that I detest. She is laughing about it, because she knows the captive media will do nothing. Ordinary British people actually cast a vote for these arseholes! Unbelievable isn't it?

Didn't even make the front page of The Sun. Still, at least we have a free and impartial press in this country eh.

Back