• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

To be fair to the French, they tend to have enormous respect and gratitude for our war efforts.

School visits to the sites are regular and, certainly in Normandy, that's a serious part of the curriculum.

I just thought it was a dig.

Wish we could get back being allies. Seems macron in trying to head off le pen, is trying to show how tough he is with us as the enemy.

On Wednesday, No 10 backed a shake-up of the standards watchdog and blocked the suspension of one of its own former ministers, Owen Paterson.

But it led to accusations of sleaze, with Labour saying the Tories just wanted to "let off one of their own".

CONS+5

On Wednesday, No 10 backed a shake-up of the standards watchdog and blocked the suspension of one of its own former ministers, Owen Paterson.

But it led to accusations of sleaze, with Labour saying the Tories just wanted to "let off one of their own".

CONS+5

Hmmm.

Stupid as a large percentage of the British public are - after decades of underfunding in state education - I think the penny may finally be beginning to drop on this government.

I mean, even The Mail have turned against them.

Hahahaha...
Anyone who has the remotest knowledge of working from home knows that it is not helpful to work/life balance, and such a thing always remains with the person themselves. In fact, office life. makes slacking and lazy arse behavior easier.
I much prefer to work from home because I can get on without tacos talking nonsense in the kitchen or inviting me to have some cake and celebrate a birthday or asking me questions about things they could work out for themselves.

I am more productive from home, and I don't have to spent 2.5 hours per day commuting.

So I heartily disagree with this Steff, Scara and Gutterboy echo chamber.

Hmmm.

Stupid as a large percentage of the British public are - after decades of underfunding in state education - I think the penny may finally be beginning to drop on this government.

I mean, even The Mail have turned against them.
It is funny what breaks through. The Mail is a rag. Chip wrap. Outraged about the wrong thing almost all of the time. But occasionally something happens that is so egregious that they call it right. fudging weird.

I much prefer to work from home because I can get on without tacos talking nonsense in the kitchen or inviting me to have some cake and celebrate a birthday or asking me questions about things they could work out for themselves.

I am more productive from home, and I don't have to spent 2.5 hours per day commuting.

So I heartily disagree with this Steff, Scara and Gutterboy echo chamber.
Haha, yea I hate the coffee corner chat gonad*s, definitely haven’t missed that!

Boris and this Tory government totally excoriated on R4 this morning by John Major (who has some knowledge of presiding over Tory sleaze).

The guardian reporting that 4 people have lost their lives this week trying to cross the Channel.

I suppose all the people who were against the authorities trying to outlaw this practise through tougher measures such as turning people back can feel good about themselves.

As ever the Liberal do goody lot can be as judgemental as they like but they have blood on their hands, again.

The guardian reporting that 4 people have lost their lives this week trying to cross the Channel.

I suppose all the people who were against the authorities trying to outlaw this practise through tougher measures such as turning people back can feel good about themselves.

As ever the Liberal do goody lot can be as judgemental as they like but they have blood on their hands, again.

The french police doing absolutely nothing. Boats are so easy to hide.

D'you mean ..turning them back at sea?

Well their hq will have to be in someones constituency. Since the Tories have the most seats in england it's much more likely to be one of theirs.

The guy who stabbed the tory mp lived in kier starmers constituency.

I think you misunderstand. The MP’s office is in the HQ building.

Back