• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Podcasts

The Moment of Truth on BBC Sounds follows Rotherham and Oxford Utd last season and is a really interesting insight into what the managers deal with and react to things.

Other than this boards podcast I avoid Spurs casts as 99.9% are run by self interest or those inflating their importance.

A lot of Spurs podcasts really are terrible. I’d recommend The View From the Lane, though. Danny Kelly (TalkSPORT, ex-NME) is a very good host, and the contributors are all journalists from The Athletic who know their stuff. They’ve recently gained a new producer who has added a few nice touches too. It’s overtaken The Spurs Show as my favourite Tottenham pod.

A lot of Spurs podcasts really are terrible. I’d recommend The View From the Lane, though. Danny Kelly (TalkSPORT, ex-NME) is a very good host, and the contributors are all journalists from The Athletic who know their stuff. They’ve recently gained a new producer who has added a few nice touches too. It’s overtaken The Spurs Show as my favourite Tottenham pod.

Nice one thanks pal will check it out

Much much better than the negative old fools on the spurs show

Much much better than the negative old fools on the spurs show

I wouldn’t call them negative. It’s more the sort of resigned, self-deprecating fatalism that runs through the bones of most Spurs fans - and that’s one of the many things which makes me love being a supporter of our club.

I think it’s a very good pod.

I wouldn’t call them negative. It’s more the sort of resigned, self-deprecating fatalism that runs through the bones of most Spurs fans - and that’s one of the many things which makes me love being a supporter of our club.

I think it’s a very good pod.
Used to like it
But now they always want to find bad in good
They are all old fellas I agree which makes sense to their tone

Back