• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Players Out: Rumours and Discussion

Looking past Obika and Dawkins, we only got 4 club trained players in our current squad and one of them is Bale, who's future is also up in the air.
Rose, Lennon, Bale and Townsend. If Townsend leave we're only allowed 24 senior players in our Europa League squad, 23 if Bale go as well.
Would surprise me if we don't keep Townsend around, certainly can't see the point in changing him with Ince.

Looking past Obika and Dawkins, we only got 4 club trained players in our current squad and one of them is Bale, who's future is also up in the air.
Rose, Lennon, Bale and Townsend. If Townsend leave we're only allowed 24 senior players in our Europa League squad, 23 if Bale go as well.
Would surprise me if we don't keep Townsend around, certainly can't see the point in changing him with Ince.

Redknapp was saying today that Townsend wasn't for sale.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/8878650?

Surprised to see BAE hasn't been linked with a few clubs since what seems to be a rather public outing by us...

I hope he stays for at least one more season, to try and get that form back he had in his first season with us.

I'd love him to recover his form. But I suspect his wages are too high to justify having him sitting on the bench. So given the risk that he won't recover his form, I suspect Spurs will eliminate the risk by moving him on.

Would be sad to see him go... With Paulinho and Bale/Lamela creating space for him with their runs (Paulie) and creativity, he could be much more effective IMO. And he would definetly come back to haunt us if we sell him to another PL club.

I think we should keep Ade, better as a different option to Soldado than scoring goals for another team.

no more outgoings? and i thought everyone was getting a windfall from the new tv deals which would spur record transfer activity.

Back