• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

I was completely underwhelmed when we signed him, but I was wrong. He has been sensational for us so far this season.

It's an interesting example

- Is he that great of a player? or does he just fit the system so well?
- We as fans, should sometimes trust the club on player acquisition

But the other interesting thing is Spurs has made PEH an overnight superstar, lots of people, not just Spurs fans were "meh" on him, not now. He'd be a target for any club now.

But the other interesting thing is Spurs has made PEH an overnight superstar, lots of people, not just Spurs fans were "meh" on him, not now. He'd be a target for any club now.

Well i am not sure he can be classed as a great player ( Kane, Son and the like are) but he is very good at what he does and is just the player we have needed in that position. He is a winner you can see that in the way he plays he now has a manager who is a serial winner and as i have said before imo he is our best signing of the summer.

He really needs some help in midfield though, think Sissoko is vastly improved and can play the basics, but to have an anchor and pivot style block would be immense under the Jose low Block system.

GLC looks like he could do that but needs some confidence and some form. I think even Dele could do a job depending on his motivation and concentration.

It's both. He's very good, and a very good fit, thus he looks outstanding.

They got him in to do a Q&A with the under-18s. I expect that, for those with ears to hear, there was a fair bit of wisdom to receive.

Know it's a bold call but I honestly think this move might work out. He only needs to add more goals and assists and backheels / rabonas to his armoury and Pierre will at least get some minutes in the EL, maybe even against Marine if the pressure is off...

He started the season poorly but have been improving by each match. But wish he can score some goals for us. We really need goals from our midfield as we cannot always rely on our attack for the goals.

He started the season poorly but have been improving by each match. But wish he can score some goals for us. We really need goals from our midfield as we cannot always rely on our attack for the goals.
I hope he doesn’t add goals.... he’s doing perfectly in the other two thirds of the pitch and I’d rather he concentrates on that instead of playing like Xhaka.

Kane, Son, Bale, Lucas, Bergwijn, Vinicius, Lo Celso. We can probably afford to have Hojbjerg concentrate on his main job and let others worry about scoring goals.

Utter gonad*s I’m afraid cyborg
We have goals coming from where we need them right now
If Hojdjberg gets one goal a season and carries being world class in his role... I’ll call that a massive success

We only need goals from midfield if our guys up front are having problems.

Back