• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pedro Porro

Yeah your memory is playing up
Reggie over run so much play and when though on goal spanked it
Rushed way way too much and played like a guy panicking
He should be an ideal wing back in theory

Think I'd rather have too much v too little. He just needed to engage his brain a little. Sess seems to be all brain and no trousers. Conte needs to remember whatever dark arts he used to get Viktor Moses 2 league winners medals in 2 different countries.

Think I'd rather have too much v too little. He just needed to engage his brain a little. Sess seems to be all brain and no trousers. Conte needs to remember whatever dark arts he used to get Viktor Moses 2 league winners medals in 2 different countries.
You will get the victor Moses part with udogie and Porro

Yeah your memory is playing up
Reggie over run so much play and when though on goal spanked it
Rushed way way too much and played like a guy panicking
He should be an ideal wing back in theory

I agree but he didnt look like a rabbit caught in the headlight, Sessegnon's uncertainty spreads through the team, players dont know what hes going g to do. It's a shame as he looked such a good player for Fulham and England age teams.

I agree but he didnt look like a rabbit caught in the headlight, Sessegnon's uncertainty spreads through the team, players dont know what hes going g to do. It's a shame as he looked such a good player for Fulham and England age teams.
Reggie looked like road runner
He was past the play too often
It was almost it as if he had never been coached

I expect some of them do, aerial duels won, successful tackles, balls cleared without being allowed to bounce.

I don’t think so
Im not gonna check but as I highlted a few weeks ago I’ve seen sess put in great defensive performances with an attacking output… tail end of last season be was great
With Reggie I can’t remember one off the top of my head

Surely the coach should instill that

I wouldnt sign any player who hasn't got self belief and if you're Sess age and you cant motivate yourself you've got no place in professional sport, if anyone should lack confidence its Royal the world and his wife tell him he's brick everyday, yet Sess needs cuddles and its everyone else fault for not holding his hand. I think Conte has shown belief in him and it's not being repaid.

Back