• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

PDC Darts 2018; The Taylor Finale

I don't think Taylor could have asked for more, Cross had to give everything to win that. Taylor to win his last tournament now!

Wonder who Taylor would actually rather have played? MvG has never looked entirely on his game for more than a few minutes at a time, and Taylor really wanted to beat him. Would've been so intriguing. Cross arguably in the better form though...who knows, academic now.

It's gotta be hard to rally for a final after such an incredible match, there must be a bit of a come-down after the high. He's got a day off at least.

Hopefully it'll be a great final, I'd be happy for either player to win. I think Taylor's name might be on the trophy though.

Amazing, I don't ever follow darts throughout the year but always watch the latter stages of the worlds, it's so good to watch.

Back