• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulinho

£10m would be a great deal for us - its irrelevant what we paid for him, that money is gone and we need to get back what we can.

From what I've seen from him since he arrived, he's an average passer and doesnt tackle. His only redeeming factor is that he chips in now and then with a goal however thats not enough to cover for the amount of time which he disappears

Take the money and run

The Chinese club have confirmed the signing of Paulinho on there Twitter feed. A deal for 9.8m

Last edited:
20150629210742_4157.jpg

That's Official enough for me.

http://www.gzevergrandefc.com/news.aspx?ftid=30115

1 down...

alas the premiership was just too physical for him..

I wish him all the best

Somewhere on a forum in China people are looking at these gifs and jizzing themselves

OffensiveNaturalHornedviper.gif

MemorableFinishedAlbatross.gif

His game was improving till then and the Stoke game was the best he played. He was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch.

Then that c**t Adams took him out, he was injured for weeks and he started to get the jitters about the physicality of the English game - almost certainly driven by the fear that another long term injury would deny him his dream of playing in the WC finals at home.

The rest as they say is history. I wish someone would take out that Stock clogger, once and for all!

Back