• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulinho -José Paulo Bezerra Maciel Júnior

Never. Wikipedia has never ever been wrong. ;)

well im a worrier. perhaps I should just accept that we have pulled of a really good deal!!!

not worried about this Brazilian settling in England......I think he will prove why we will refer to him as takes no brick paulinho.....

http://translate.google.co.uk/trans...encia-ao-tottenham-e-se-despede-do-timao.html

The sale was announced by the athletic director of football Roberto de Andrade. The deputy director, Duilio Monteiro Alves, and football manager, Edu Gaspar, also present in the press room. The Audax club, which holds 50% of the player's rights, was represented by executive Thiago Scuro.

"We are here to inform you that we agreed with Tottenham and Paulinho leave us to present to the English team. I want to leave our immense gratitude to the athlete for everything you did for our club. This will never be forgotten. We are proud to have in our squad a player like him. We hope that GHod bless him, because he has plenty of expertise, "said the leader.

The values ​​of the negotiation will be divided equally between Corinthians and Audax, associations which owns the rights of midfielder. The payment has not yet been fully defined Alvinegros between the leaders and the British, but we know that the plots will happen this year and next.

Paulinho, meanwhile, will travel to London later this week to conduct medical tests and finalize the details of your transfer. During an interview on Monday, the athlete showed enough emotion and exalted the importance of the Corinthians in his career in professional football and projected return to the team from.

"It's hard to say at a time like this," extolled the steering wheel, which stopped to breathe and tears. "I'm sure there were three wonderful years in my career. I worked with the right people, consistent, who always helped me. I can talk a good bye, because in a moment I'm back, "he added.

Highlight Bragantino Championship in 2010, Paulinho Corinthians came to soon after the state competition. Under command Mano Menezes and subsequently Tite, the wheel has established itself as the owner and was instrumental in Brazilian bonds (2011) Libertadores (2012), World Cup (2012) and São Paulo (2013).

"I went through a lot of things in here, much more good than bad. We had a few defeats and eliminations, but the gains were most. The board knows full well that one day I will return, here is five, six or seven years. This team is different. Corinthians will be in my heart forever, "he concluded.

I guess that would explain why there's no official word yet. Personal terms yet to be agreed.

well im a worrier. perhaps I should just accept that we have pulled of a really good deal!!!

not worried about this Brazilian settling in England......I think he will prove why we will refer to him as takes no brick paulinho.....
Mate don't worry about the deal, it's done, Paulinho is a spurs player for sure. BUT never trust wikipedia, anyone can edit information there :)

Have we had Brian Swansong announcing that Sky have another exclusive with news of Tottenham's signing of Paulinho, which comes on the day that the transfer window 'slams' open?

Have we had Brian Swansong announcing that Sky have another exclusive with news of Tottenham's signing of Paulinho, which comes on the day that the transfer window 'slams' open?

They've got to wait for Jim White to get back from his hols. No transfers are allowed to happen when he is not around to go pink and foamy.

I somewhat frequently copy/paste what Tor Kristian Karlsen, a fairly outspoken Norwegian scout posts on twitter that is relevant to our business, posted this a couple of weeks back, but since this is now done - this is what he had to say about Paulinho.

Whoever ends up landing Paulinho (Spurs, Inter, Roma?) will have an absolutely amazing player on their hands - trust me.

Re last tweet: Paulinho (24, Corinthians/Brazil). Strong-running/goalscoring central midfielder with ability and personality

Re Paulinho tweets from last night - I've no information/knowledge as to whether Manchester United are in the frame for the player (1/2)

However, I'd be surprised if he (Paulinho) wasn't even on their shortlist. Seems an ideal addition to their midfield (2/2)

Also worth noting that despite being fairly young Paulinho has been through some downs in his career. He left for Europe early and spent a year in Lithuania and a year in Poland. There were some problems, among them some racism and he returned to Brazil to play for the fairly small club Pão de Açúcar. Just as my personal thought it seems that these problems early on in his career might have made him stronger mentally, he now has achieved what he's had to work so hard to achieve even as an adult, unlike some players that kind of just fall into success early.

I think we have a real quality player on our hands.

I reckon we should find out when the flight is and we pull a Galatasray.. go meet him, go mental for 2 mins between the airport doors and his awaiting car, whilst shouting death to Arsenal, and burning Arsenal shirts.

I somewhat frequently copy/paste what Tor Kristian Karlsen, a fairly outspoken Norwegian scout posts on twitter that is relevant to our business, posted this a couple of weeks back, but since this is now done - this is what he had to say about Paulinho.

Also worth noting that despite being fairly young Paulinho has been through some downs in his career. He left for Europe early and spent a year in Lithuania and a year in Poland. There were some problems, among them some racism and he returned to Brazil to play for the fairly small club Pão de Açúcar. Just as my personal thought it seems that these problems early on in his career might have made him stronger mentally, he now has achieved what he's had to work so hard to achieve even as an adult, unlike some players that kind of just fall into success early.

I think we have a real quality player on our hands.

Well I think the main issue here is now that we are signing up Brazilians.......why not Bernard???? does that mean that we will be attracting very fit female Brazilian fans in colourful attire to whl???????????

On a serious note nah scratch that paulinho......woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

not gonna be on os until he comes to blighty agrees his wedge passes his medical and shakes hands with dr evil....

I guess it´s fairly safe to say WOHOO now - pretty exited about this signing, even if I don´t know anything about him apart from what others say. But I´d say that whenever we sign a young, higly rated, brazilian international, it surely can´t be a bad thing.

I imagine the deal will only be official after he has the medical and signs the contract.
Let's hope he becomes our Lampard.

Mate don't worry about the deal, it's done, Paulinho is a spurs player for sure. BUT never trust wikipedia, anyone can edit information there :)

good point.....

I remember now..... after we beat ac at san siro someone edited Gattuso's wiki to say he was a big lady garden and got beat up by big Joe........lol

And the contractual terms must be pretty much there already. I mean its hardly likely that he would make this big farewell speech only for Levy to offer him £10,000 per week, is it?!

I'd imagine he'll be on around £80,000 per week.

Sends out a big message. Just won the Confederations. One of the hottest players in the Brazil team right now, still playing in Brazil, and he's signed for Spurs. Its the kind of statement that could help with the Villa transfer and Bale signing a new contract.

If we get those Croats in, we'll be more or less done with the purchases, just have to shift the deadwood.

Back