• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Parking the car

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Nope, this isn't a thread about the minimal defensive tactics employed by Mourinho this season with those clowns down the road, but instead, I'm thinking of trying to attend as many games as I can this season and so, I'm wondering where the best place to park up is.

At present, I'm thinking about leaving the car in St. Albans, where my brother lives, and getting the train in but, there must be better options?

Tesco in Edmonton off the north circular, about a 15-20 minute walk from the ground

Is there many disabled parking spots around the ground? When we manage to get to the lane we take the old man but nowadays he cannot be on his feet for very long so the walk would have to be very minimal.

Put one of these on the front of your car and you can drive right up the high road:
attachment.php

St Alb is an OK journey to the lane.

Although if you going there, might as well drive to roosterfosters. Park at tube station or a side street near the tube.

St Alb is an OK journey to the lane.

Although if you going there, might as well drive to ****fosters. Park at tube station or a side street near the tube.
I don't know about that... Google says the train takes an hour from roosterfosters, whereas driving is 20 mins... may as well drive to within a 15 minute walk of the ground and dump the car somewhere.

I get the train occasionally from St Albans or Hemel Hempstead if I'm planning on having a few drinks, but it tends to mean going to Kings Cross or Euston then getting Victoria line up to Seven Sisters and then changing to WHL, about 1-1.5 hours journey inc changes.

If I'm driving I'll go from Enfield or Turkey St. They're only about 10 mins from WHL and also fewer people going in that direction after the match so can be back in the car and no traffic in no time.

We park about 20 min walk from WHL, getting increasingly hard to get a decent spot though. Nothing short of a pain in the arse really.

I get the train occasionally from St Albans or Hemel Hempstead if I'm planning on having a few drinks, but it tends to mean going to Kings Cross or Euston then getting Victoria line up to Seven Sisters and then changing to WHL, about 1-1.5 hours journey inc changes.

If I'm driving I'll go from Enfield or Turkey St. They're only about 10 mins from WHL and also fewer people going in that direction after the match so can be back in the car and no traffic in no time.

Enfield is a far better call than my roosterfosters suggestion....right, I'm getting another beer

Is there many disabled parking spots around the ground? When we manage to get to the lane we take the old man but nowadays he cannot be on his feet for very long so the walk would have to be very minimal.

if you have a Blue Badge you can park on any single or double yellow line for 3 hours or unlimited in CPZ areas, there are many of these behind the school at the rear of the ground

You can park in my drive if you like? I'm a 6 minute walk from the ground and currently have no car for 6 months!

Back