• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Parker or Sandro?

Who's better?

• Total voters
I'm surprised to see so many people saying that Parker stays back more... he frequently makes similar forward runs, especially with the ball; at least as much as Sandro IMO. He's hardly a Makelele or Mikel.

I think they're both great, and we're lucky to have two quality options as our ball-winning midfielder. After the days of Zokora and Jenas, how fantastic is it to have Modric, Huddlestone, Sandro, Parker and Livermore as a midfield quintet? Couldn't ask for a better, more balanced group.

I like both.

But i've always said Sandro was the better footballer. He is better in pretty much EVERY department than Parker except leadership, but that comes with experience most of the time and Parker is about 7 or so years older than Sandro isn't he?

Most of the time this year we've seen Sandro in the team alongside Parker and Modric, I don't want him in that position. I want him ALONGSIDE Modric and thats it. We saw what he could do last year at the likes of Stamford Bridge and Anfield when we put on two brilliant performances, he scored at the Bridge and put on a man of the match performance at Anfield when we won 0-2.

But I agree with some on here are saying. We should be using them to our advantage not deciding who's better. Sandro is more athletic so we should be playing him in games where athleticism is needed.

You don't go to games do you

:ross:

This forum is becoming a joke

Yes I do?

Though the problem is HE doesn't go to enough games (mainly due to his ability), though Spurs fans get too easily excited over two or three good games. He's played a couple of games this season as well, and has been pretty invisible bar the Blackburn game.

I'm surprised to see so many people saying that Parker stays back more... he frequently makes similar forward runs, especially with the ball; at least as much as Sandro IMO. He's hardly a Makelele or Mikel.

I think they're both great, and we're lucky to have two quality options as our ball-winning midfielder. After the days of Zokora and Jenas, how fantastic is it to have Modric, Huddlestone, Sandro, Parker and Livermore as a midfield quintet? Couldn't ask for a better, more balanced group.
Im surprised people say that too. Parker gets forward as often as he can and I think this is one of the reasons why modric looks better with Sandro. Its just that we notice sandro getting forward more as its more effective than parker running the ball straight out of touch after a lungbusting sprint.

Im surprised people say that too. Parker gets forward as often as he can and I think this is one of the reasons why modric looks better with Sandro. Its just that we notice sandro getting forward more as its more effective than parker running the ball straight out of touch after a lungbusting sprint.

It is?

Goals this season?

Really? That is the type of argument you're happy making?

How many goals has a defensive midfielder scored in 14 games in an injury plagued season. Is that supposed to be an argument against his shooting abilities?

According to whoscored.com Sandro has had 15 shots in total this season. Wow, he hasn't scored in 15 shots...

Really? That is the type of argument you're happy making?

How many goals has a defensive midfielder scored in 14 games in an injury plagued season. Is that supposed to be an argument against his shooting abilities?

According to whoscored.com Sandro has had 15 shots in total this season. Wow, he hasn't scored in 15 shots...

His goal against Chelsea supported by his effort that hit the bar against Blackburn plus a couple of other longish range efforts where he's connected with the ball well says he can shoot.

His goal against Chelsea supported by his effort that hit the bar against Blackburn plus a couple of other longish range efforts where he's connected with the ball well says he can shoot.

Rather obviously too. Which is why I found the "Goals this season?" question so laughable.

Very boring Moonlit.

Either say you don't think he can shoot and we'll know you're an idiot or admit you're wrong. Stop pussyfooting with stupid minor questions until you get bored of getting stuck in cul de sacs then quietly leaving the thread.

Very boring Moonlit.

Either say you don't think he can shoot and we'll know you're an idiot or admit you're wrong. Stop pussyfooting with stupid minor questions until you get bored of getting stuck in cul de sacs then quietly leaving the thread.

I think someone has MK's number.

I remember when MK used bore me to tears yeaaaaars ago on the good board (the one with *cough cough* KARMA! 8-[) when all he'd seemingly spend all his born days arguing the toss with Tuckerman. It was like watching two drag queens fighting over who had the best make-up and handbag.

Parker has experience, he covers as well as any player I've seen, when Walker pushes on he slots in. He does go forward when it's safe to.
Sandro is still learning the game, he'll come on all the faster if he learns from Parker. Anyone who thinks Sandro is overrated should bare in mind that the Brazil national side don't agree! If he keeps making their starting line up there can't be too much wrong with him.
I want to see a few more runs like the one against Blackburn.

I think someone has MK's number.

I remember when MK used bore me to tears yeaaaaars ago on the good board (the one with *cough cough* KARMA! 8-[) when all he'd seemingly spend all his born days arguing the toss with Tuckerman. It was like watching two drag queens fighting over who had the best make-up and handbag.

Funny thing is, the only reason I remember you is when you claimed you played poker and then clearly didn't have a clue how to play properly :lol:

Tuckerman, forgot all about him. Wonder if he still posts on this board under a different name.

Very boring Moonlit.

Every single player can shoot. Hell, I can shoot. Surely it's the goals part that is important?

Back