• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paratici best signing?

Best signing.

• Richarlison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Udogie

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Forster

• Sarr

• Roayal

• Peresic

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Romero

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Porro

• Bentancur

Votes: 34 61.8%
  • Kulusevski

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
We are so weak and lacking in options in defence that Romero is the most important from a team perspective - when we have him in the side I am more confident than without. But for overall play, making the team tick, its got to be Bentancur. We are really missing his forward thinking at the moment - PEH and Skipp are class but not in the same vein as Rodrigo....

I think his track record is pretty good - Romero, Bentancur, Kulu have all improved the first team
Richy I think needs to get run of games
I am pretty excited about Porro and Udogie playing both rb and lb next season.

Bentancur for me. I would’ve said Romero until not so long ago but his recklessness shows no signs of abating. He got away lightly after the Milan game imo, we were still well in the tie with 15+ minutes left but his stupidity put an end to that.

how are you getting him a level above?
I agree he could be anything
reminds me of bale in his style of play
From what I've seen. Udogie looks calmer on the ball and has better decision making going forwards...I mean like little bursts forward can take you past two players sometimes

Sarr looks to be playing it safer..and at a constant speed. But it could all be the.coachs doing. I'm very excited with Bentancur, Kulu, porro, Sarr and especially udogie.

how are you getting him a level above?
I agree he could be anything
reminds me of bale in his style of play
Hasn't even played PL, I am not judging his success here till he comes...till then he is rubbish....joke

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

From what I've seen. Udogie looks calmer on the ball and has better decision making going forwards...I mean like little bursts forward can take you past two players sometimes

Sarr looks to be playing it safer..and at a constant speed. But it could all be the.coachs doing. I'm very excited with Bentancur, Kulu, porro, Sarr and especially udogie.

Different positions though, CMs have be more risk adverse than attacking FBs. I think Sarr has all the tools to be an absolutely top class CM in a a few years time.

In terms of ability it has to be Romero. In terms of performances, probably Benta.

I don't think you can put Udogie in the list, as he has not played in the PL at all. But if you are going to have him in there, then you need to add Spence and Gil. And Bissouma should be included too.

In terms of ability it has to be Romero. In terms of performances, probably Benta.

I don't think you can put Udogie in the list, as he has not played in the PL at all. But if you are going to have him in there, then you need to add Spence and Gil. And Bissouma should be included too.

You are limited on how many options you can have. So left those 3 out cause they'd be unlikely to get any votes.

I think his track record is pretty good - Romero, Bentancur, Kulu have all improved the first team
Richy I think needs to get run of games
I am pretty excited about Porro and Udogie playing both rb and lb next season.

It's actually very good

- Romero, Bentancur, Kulu are top level with a big ceilings
- Richi, Bissouma (is a very good player), Porro are solid signings that should make a huge difference to squad quality (more on Conte than anything else)
- Even Forster and Royal who had doubters have proven their worth
- Sarr, Gil and Udogie are exactly the type of players we have been historically successful with
- Lenglet loan has also been critical for us

The real question is does he have a big miss?

Plenty of people would say Richarlson, but I think that’s a bit early, I think he’ll come good personally.
Richarlson doesn't strike me as a Paratici buy really, albeit signed under his tenure. For me Paratici seems to have improved our focus way more on the young talented players across Europe with a high ceiling. Richarlison was already very much established in the PL, same as the Bissouma and Maddison's so even if he had hit the ground running he would hardly be considered a 'find'. The likes of Sarr, Udogie, Kulu etc are the ones where I feel Paratici and his scouting team/contacts come into their own.....

Richarlson doesn't strike me as a Paratici buy really, albeit signed under his tenure. For me Paratici seems to have improved our focus way more on the young talented players across Europe with a high ceiling. Richarlison was already very much established in the PL, same as the Bissouma and Maddison's so even if he had hit the ground running he would hardly be considered a 'find'. The likes of Sarr, Udogie, Kulu etc are the ones where I feel Paratici and his scouting team/contacts come into their own.....

Contes main pick

The Gil/Lamela part exchange stinks a bit

We gave away a better player than what we got and then massively over payed on top
It’s odd
On paper we signed a Talent
But in reality we signed a youth team player who played first team early…
I’m not sure we have away a better player because lamela was limited despite the hype and was injured a chunk of his time there already .
But it’s fair to say Gil has not been a success

His best signing is Udogie
Already looks better than any left back in this league
Could play anywhere in the team arguably
Fully expect a £80m bid from city Uk the summer

Yeh its Udogie as an out of nowhere talent that's now just absolutely ridiculous.

Madders and Bissi are great acquisitions

Sarr is getting better and better

Back