• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paratici best signing?

Best signing.

• Richarlison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Udogie

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Forster

• Sarr

• Roayal

• Peresic

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Romero

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Porro

• Bentancur

Votes: 34 61.8%
  • Kulusevski

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters

Lilbaz

Tom Huddlestone
Ok not the greatest season. Not the worst either. But interested to see who you think paraticis best signing has been so far?

Currently: Bentancur

Potentially: Sarr

But I think Persisic aside, they've actually all been either really good or still have huge potential.

I don't know if deliberate, but Bissouma is missing

It’s a shortlist of 3 for me, Kulu, Bentancur or Romero, but think Romero edges it at the moment.

have high hopes for Bentancur though

My thoughts.

Without forster (who was free) we'd be fudged.

Bentancur and kulu got us cl last season.

Romero we managed without towards the end of last season. This season though we struggled.

Sarr for the future, think will be great.

Porro and udogie seem to have great potential.

I voted romero though. Think he could be best in class for his position. But i'm not sure at all. (Not about him, about who's best).

From a literal perspective as in we would have to play a youngster or you think he has saved us beyond the norm as a keeper?

I think he's done well. Maybe unfairly but i don't think the 2 young keepers could have stepped up.

Personally think even when lloris comes back forster is first choice. Deservedly so.

From a literal perspective as in we would have to play a youngster or you think he has saved us beyond the norm as a keeper?
Vorm, Gazzaniga whoever - most reserve GKs can come in and do an ok job for 4 or 5 games. Ben Foster would have been as much of a much

Vorm, Gazzaniga whoever - most reserve GKs can come in and do an ok job for 4 or 5 games. Ben Foster would have been as much of a much

Vorm i liked. Gazza not so much. Forster seems to be doing better than lloris though (this season obviously).

Romero and Bentancur are an either or for me. I could have either as the best signing. I chose Romero but only just.

Sarr is for me the next in line due to his potential. For his age, to come in and perform as he has done when given a chance has shown maturity belying his young age and ability which if he continues to progress as anticipated he could be one of the very best in his position in future years.

I think. Udogie is going to be his best. Great that he is continuing to play and developing, looks a level above Sarr already. Both will be really good imo.

I think. Udogie is going to be his best. Great that he is continuing to play and developing, looks a level above Sarr already. Both will be really good imo.

how are you getting him a level above?
I agree he could be anything
reminds me of bale in his style of play

Back