• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pakistani Fiddlers

Gents, I stopped entertaining the troll known as 'golfball' yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears ago.

Personally, I find his predictability so mind-numbingly boring - but each to their own, whatever floats ya boat.

He's got some good points, I think. Fair enough, he sounds a bit too stuffed into the PC thing, but he raises a couple of legitmate concerns. Hell, perhaps I sound like that as well, I dunno.

Race shouldn't matter. Yet it somehow does.

This should not be so. We are all humans. Some of us are paragons, helping our fellow men and spreading a bit of good into the world. Most of us are ambivalent, not going out of our way to be actively good or actively evil, merely falling on either side of the 'nice/bastard' scale.

Some of us, however, are monsters, preying on the helpless, the victims, the abused. Why? Because, again, we are humans; we have our flaws, our imperfections, and our animalistic past still resonates extremely strongly, despite the vestiges of intelligence we impose upon it.

These distinctions do not focus on the colour of someone's skin or the GHod they purport to follow. They merely focus on how strong we are, as people, to control those dark impulses that occasionally rise, unwanted, from the depths of our inscrutable psyche.

Most of us are able to. Some of us aren't. And those people fully deserve the retribution the rest of civilized society imposes upon them.

But who those people are has very little to do with whether they're pakistani, muslim, white or catholic.

These men are South Asians. As, apparently, are the majority of 'street' groomers in the north.

But the priests who abused choirboys were white. As are the majority of offenders arrested for pedophilia-related offenses.

Does that say something about either race?

Enough about that, then. These men are evil, much more so than the drunken rapist or the emotional assaulter. Why? because they preyed on those who couldn't fight back, who couldn't think for themselves, who felt abandoned by the society they were born into. And they did it with forethought, and calculated malice.

For this, they deserve the worst British society gives them. Not for what they look like or for what GHod they worship.

Good post =D>

Why don't we look at the reasons why Pakistani Muslims in the UK are doing this (and punish them fully) and not tar Indian, Bangladeshi, Arab, African and the other 1.5 billion Muslims with the same brush?

And good post DubaiSpur.

He's got some good points, I think. Fair enough, he sounds a bit too stuffed into the PC thing, but he raises a couple of legitmate concerns. Hell, perhaps I sound like that as well, I dunno.

:lol:

If he were "too stuffed into the PC thing" then he'd have commented on another sensitive thread. But he hasn't. I guess if I had, then he would've. I trust you get my drift, and I'm sure you'd wish to bear that in mind when considering the real weight and conviction behind 'points' which people portray to make.

As I said: a boring, highly predictable troll and one which I've ignored for yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears.

Last edited:
Cheers guys. The amount of disproportionate suspicion based on what amount of melanin these men had in their skin and the length of their beards enrages me, to be honest. They're evil, leave it at that.

Re: golfballs points.
Yes, he does indeed post with annoyingly good thoughts and reason, and i often find myself struggling to counter his points, to the point of almost baiting him to try and catch him out.
However, i think this time he has missed a vital issue.
Yes, kiddy fiddling is wrong, regardless of who is doing it to whom, and to my mind, ANYONE caught and convicted should be put to death. End of.
However, each crime, no matter the colour or creed of victim or perpetrator, is a seperate case, and should be viewed as such.
And in THIS case, there was an obvious racial element, as pakistani men targetted ONLY under age white girls.
Had they abused just one of their own, within the same realms of the rest of the crime, then there would be no argument that they were "just" paedos, but they didnt. Not one.
It was deliberate targeting of a specific group, based on race/ colour.
And that, despite what the bleeding heart liberals protest, IS racism.

:lol:

If we were "too stuffed into the PC thing" then he'd have commented on another sensitive thread. But he hasn't. I guess if I had, then he would've. I trust you get my drift, and I'm sure you'd wish to bear that in mind when considering the real weight and conviction behind 'points' which people portray to make.

As I said: a boring, highly predictable troll and one which I've ignored for yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears.

Well, I'll keep a closer eye on people's motivations when they post on here, though I do think you're being a wee bit unjust. Still, you probably have your reasons, and they're probably good ones. I've only been around for a few months, so I'm not quite sure what to make of it all, so forgive me if I seem more inclined to take people at face value.

Well, I'll keep a closer eye on people's motivations when they post on here, though I do think you're being a wee bit unjust. Still, you probably have your reasons, and they're probably good ones. I've only been around for a few months, so I'm not quite sure what to make of it all, so forgive me if I seem more inclined to take people at face value.

As you said, you've only been on here a few months, so it's easy to forgive your naivety.

Yes, he does indeed post with annoyingly good thoughts and reason, and i often find myself struggling to counter his points, to the point of almost baiting him to try and catch him out.
Yes, kiddy fiddling is wrong, regardless of who is doing it to whom, and to my mind, ANYONE caught and convicted should be put to death. End of.
However, each crime, no matter the colour or creed of victim or perpetrator, is a seperate case, and should be viewed as such.
And in THIS case, there was an obvious racial element, as pakistani men targetted ONLY under age white girls.
Had they abused just one of their own, within the same realms of the rest of the crime, then there would be no argument that they were "just" paedos, but they didnt. Not one.

Wouldn't that have a lot more to do with the ethnicity of the girls that hung out around the shops where they worked, and the ethnicity of the girls that were put into care, as opposed to the types of girls the men preferred? A lot of white girls were in care, and a lot of vulnerable white girls were present near where these men lived and worked; would that not be a more likely explanation for their supposed 'preference' for white children?

Forgive me if there's evidence to the contrary, I haven't yet got my head around all of it.

When will people realise Muslims are NOT a race!? And secondly, why would you want someones opinion off of your site because you dont agree with it? What happened to free speech and freedom of opinion? And thats not to say i agree with it either but annoys me when people say "you cant say that"... Why not If thats his opinion?

This is mental.

These are Asian men raping white girls specifically, not black girls, or asian girls, white girls.

Racially motivated.

END OF DISCUSSION.

You're a fudging disgrace to your country.

This is mental.

These are Asian men raping white girls specifically, not black girls, or asian girls, white girls.

Racially motivated.

END OF DISCUSSION.

You're a fudging disgrace to your country.

Why is edgey a disgrace to his country?

Why is edgey a disgrace to his country?

The Pakistani community has huge issues with arranged marriages, honour crimes and killings and the targeting of white girls for sex.

These are indisputable.

They have not integrated with the culture around them. Women who've been here 30 years don't speak a word of English, (the majority) They are treated like second class citizens. 50 year old men are flown over here to marry teenagers against their wills, traded like a piece of meat.

This issue has fudge ALL to do with religion and everything to do with culture.

I know those of you living in London cannot relate to this but there is a massive issue in Northern towns and cities with social tension between Asian and white communities.

This is a tinderbox waiting to go off......to ignore the problem isn't good enough.

And someone who would apologise for and placate the actions of these men and pretend these crimes have nothing to do with race or culture are a disgrace IMO.

The Pakistani community has huge issues with arranged marriages, honour crimes and killings and the targeting of white girls for sex.

These are indisputable.

They have not integrated with the culture around them. Women who've been here 30 years don't speak a word of English, (the majority) They are treated like second class citizens. 50 year old men are flown over here to marry teenagers against their wills, traded like a piece of meat.

This issue has fudge ALL to do with religion and everything to do with culture.

I know those of you living in London cannot relate to this but there is a massive issue in Northern towns and cities with social tension between Asian and white communities.

This is a tinderbox waiting to go off......to ignore the problem isn't good enough.

And someone who would apologise for and placate the actions of these men and pretend these crimes have nothing to do with race or culture are a disgrace IMO.

Not Edgey though! The post he was replying to......the quote function has gone weird.

Well, precisely.

There is a problem there, heck - even the imams in mosques recognise it! Yes they're ashamed of it, but part of rectifying the problem is accepting and recognising that is exists - no matter how repulsive.

It's a pertinent fact, that the race of the children being abused are always white - there isn't a mix or a blend, there's evidently a conscious decision made to target and abuse young white girls. Difficult reality isn't it? Difficult fact to countenance right? Flies in the face of racial harmony, doesn't it? A tricky issue, with potential to inflame tensions. But this is the reality, so why deny it?

The interest in this case, isn't because it's some one-off - some statistical quirk which is given disproportionate attention - it's because it's the latest in a worrying trend. The trend being that, in other similar cases, the modus operandi is absolutely identical: pakistani men abusing young white girls. So, why is that? Why is it, that only young white girls are being targeted for abuse by these pakistani men?

Uncomfortable question isn't it? One that no-one likes to hear? But that's what we're faced with here - there IS an overt racial element which is linked to the pattern of abuse. We need to get to the source of what is driving this racist view of young white girls, which seemingly empowers some pakistani men to feel they have the right to disrespect and abuse them.

It's not on, and we're never going to sort problems out in society while problems like this are deemed too uncomfortable to deal with, that it is denied and brushed under the carpet. There is a real problem here; a pattern which is now very obvious, and it needs to be addressed. Cases like this draw attention to the issue, and the least society can do, is use the case to ensure that it never happens again; not shy away because you lack the courage to discuss contentious or controversial issues.

Remember, the GMP lacked such courage to tackle this issue head-on and the consequence was that this girl was abused for a whole year afterwards. It's a time for courage, not cowardice.

This isn't about these guys enjoying raping children.

This is about sexual gratification as they don't have recreational sex with their wives. They only fudge to procreate you see?

Have you seen the state of these guys?

The girls involved were sexually mature in the sense they have grass on the pitch etc.......so these guys aint touching up 5 year olds in the classic fiddler way. These guys just view white girls are filth......there to be abused as they are kaffir.

To these men these girls are scum and deserve to be abused, they would never touch one of their own Pakistani princesses, nope......these are to be 'honoured' in their eyes, (even though the women get treated like brick)

Cultural not racial.

My wife suffered abuse from young Pakistani men through her teenage years and I have lived in the north for 14 years, I know what i'm on about here.

In Leeds most taxi drivers are Pakistani. Most women won't get into a cab on tehir own up here as they are made to feel like slags for daring to show flesh, (my wife was asked by a Taxi driver to 'cover her modesty' a while back........she was wearing am off the shoulder dress.

Asians up north are just flat different i'm telling you.

This aint islamophobia or racism towards asians, (Indians up here hate the fact they are labelled the same as the worst elements of the Pakistani community)

Back