• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Our Support / Fight

I saw a number of chelscum fans and they really are an ugly bunch of ****s.

All little fat council estate scum who are no older than my mother but with great great grandkids etc.

I really do hate those fudgers.

We really do need to put them in their place.

Big club with lots of fans.

10mpyk3.jpg

I swear they were given a bigger allocation than us because they supposedly had higher demand for tickets? Even though theirs had gone to General Sale and we were massively over subscribed?

Did anybody see the Spurs fans fighting about half way up level 1, in the corner (block 129 or so)

A couple of people were ejected inside 5-10 minutes. Anybody know what happened?

I saw it but don't know what happened. Went on a good couple of minutes before they were led away. I presumed it was a couple of Chelsea fans in there, but don't know for sure.

norman giller says he heard 'spurs are on their way to aushwitz' on the train from cfc fans.

depressing reality, exposed by the singing during the hillsborough silence.

norman giller says he heard 'spurs are on their way to aushwitz' on the train from cfc fans.

depressing reality, exposed by the singing during the hillsborough silence.

...added to the 'Hissing' at Wembley Park on the way back... GOOD! I'm glad football rewards such disgusting odious sum behaviour from its' 'fans'... Chelsea are scum beyond reason.... and yet there they are in the Final... at the expense of us 'Yid ****s' I bet they've been goose-stepping down the King's Road all night... there is no GHod, or justice, or reasoned reaction... all I'm left with, is a sickening feeling that this ****RY and not just football, has gone to the dogs...
we reward the most odious behaviour with the richest rewards...

I'm glad John Terry is a white trash racist ****... as he'll probably lift the Cup in May and won't give a brick about my Jew **** opinion... and I'm glad that Chelsea fans feel the need to Zeig Heil and Hiss at Spurs fans at any given opportunity... I realise now, thanks to their educated insight, that I obviously deserve to rot in the Gas Chambers like my forefathers...

and the worst thing is, a good Jewish boy like Abramovitch is funding this disgusting vile anti-Semitic bandwagon of filth that is Chelsea... I only hope he has a good reply for whatever GHod he has to answer to one day... mind you, he's probably already sold his soul to the devil... so what the fudge do I know!

Back