• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Our Support / Fight

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
I thought we were excellent today

I didn't hear a Chelsea song until about 32 minutes

In fact they didn't really sign until they were 3-1 up

Did anybody see the Spurs fans fighting about half way up level 1, in the corner (block 129 or so)

A couple of people were ejected inside 5-10 minutes. Anybody know what happened?

Yeah I saw something going on there but not sure exactly what happened. One guy with short hair was apoplectic. I was in block 126.

The loudest Chelsea sang all game was during the minute's 'silence'.... good to see they got their reward by the end.
See what having scum for fans and a billionaire owner gets you? Goals that aren't goals, and teams your support don't deserve...
All that was missing was some good old fashioned gas-chamber 'hissing' to put us Yids firmly in our place... first Spurs-Chelsea game I HAVEN'T heard it tbh.

if there were a GHod, they'd have lost today... but there isn't, and they won... good for them. couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of ****s

The loudest Chelsea sang all game was during the minute's 'silence'.... good to see they got their reward by the end.
See what having scum for fans and a billionaire owner gets you? Goals that aren't goals, and teams your support don't deserve...
All that was missing was some good old fashioned gas-chamber 'hissing' to put us Yids firmly in our place... first Spurs-Chelsea game I HAVEN'T heard it tbh.

if there were a GHod, they'd have lost today... but there isn't, and they won... good for them. couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of ****s

All this!

Some geezer on another thread wants them to beat Liverpool in the final! You fudging what? :evil:

My son's mate went, Chelsea supporter, he's got ten loyalty points and got a ticket for a semi!

Sat in a bar at 5am here in NZ, unfortunately with a fair few Cheatski ex-pat geezers around me.

Egging Terry on to racially abuse Adebayor, trying to wind me up as a lone Spurs fan surrounded by them. The first and only time I've ever thought, 'Go back to your own f***ing country...'

Who interrupted the minute's silence? Was it Chelsea or Tottenham fans?

100% Chelsea. Totally disgusting. Something should be done, and it would be possible for the FA or Police to collect the evidence if required. For a start, if you were present in the the Tottenham half of the stadium you only heard silence at our end, so no question which section it was coming from. But you don't go to 40,000 Spurs fans as witnesses, not when there are 200 Police Officers in our end who all should be able to present their observations.

I'm sure that we are only talking about a fairly small number of Chelsea fans - despite their general bad press I passed hundreds going to and from the ground today and not one acted improperly, nor did I hear any of the usual Yid jeering - but still, strong enough action needs to be taken to ensure the club, including other fans, do their best to persuade against this sort of thing. It's the same with the racist chanting abroad, which is rewarded with a couple of grand fine. Sting the clubs and it will stop, one way or the other scum like this lot need to be encouraged to learn respect. If Chelsea FC were on the ball, used the CCTV and started banning these people then it would be a start.

What also annoys me is that it's less likely we will still see the minutes silence and have the ridiculous minutes applause instead. A minute silence is a poignant moment, and it was superb the way the majority of fans - all Tottenham and most Chelsea - hushed themselves as the players lined up, before the stadium announcement . It is the right and proper way to remember those lost, when related to a sporting event.

Actually heard a "gas the yids" chant during the pathetic posturing down Wembley Way.

Was pretty disgusted at the number of people that got up to go when the third Chelsea goal went in. Even on 4-1 stay and support the team, still ten minutes left including stoppage time. I couldn't expect any of the team to feel like fighting when they look up at the spurs end and it is 80% red seats. I was there at the final whistle, I don't want a medal but I do think that me and the 5,000 yids that were left should be top of list for tickets next time we get to a semi final.

The best part was that they never mentioned which fans were responsible on tv so to any fan watching it may as well have been Spurs fans in the wrong.

gate n 126/127

Was sat in 127 yesterday, and after about 10 mins it kicked off a few rows down in what I think was 126. Couple of "fans" kicked out. Anyone see what went on? We heard rumours it was a cheatski fan giving it billy big spuds.

Back