• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Our defenders - rated overall in their time with Spurs

We are Spurs we dont do defenders. Since I've been going the only really good defenders I can think of are:

England
Beal
Collins
Gough
Campbell
King
Naybet
Woodgate

Not any fullbacks, since Baker and Henry we've always tried playing attacking fullbacks, had some good ones but none would qualify as good defenders to me.

???? no Jan & Toby?

We are Spurs we dont do defenders. Since I've been going the only really good defenders I can think of are:

England
Beal
Collins
Gough
Campbell
King
Naybet
Woodgate

Not any fullbacks, since Baker and Henry we've always tried playing attacking fullbacks, had some good ones but none would qualify as good defenders to me.

Houghton was excellent TBH and Mitchell Thomas pre injury, Mabs was very good...

England
Beal
Collins
Gough
Campbell
King
Naybet
Woodgate

Chris Hughton was excellent.
I think you're not giving Stevie Perryman his due when he reverted to playing RB in the late 70s.
Pat Van Den Hauwe was a monster at LB
Edinburgh was good IMO

Chris Hughton was excellent.
I think you're not giving Stevie Perryman his due when he reverted to playing RB in the late 70s.
Pat Van Den Hauwe was a monster at LB
Edinburgh was good IMO

I think Perryman like Mabutt sacrificed his career by changing his position, I dont think any of our fullbacks were outstanding defenders, good players without a doubt but not top drawer defenders.

Back