• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

What a crazy stupid league. West Ham jump to 15th with that win, now 2pts off 10th place..but only 2pts off the drop zone.
Absoloutely no way can you confidently predict which 3 will go down. As it stands Fulham and Cardiff are definitely in trouble now, but all of a sudden WBA look in freefall.
Good point for Norwich today, Palace look the form team in that bottom half. GD could well decide who stays up in 17th and who goes down in 18th

Fulham, Cardiff and West Brom down for me. Serves all 3 of them right. I have no doubt all of them would have stayed up if they kept their managers.

Fulham, Cardiff and West Brom down for me. Serves all 3 of them right. I have no doubt all of them would have stayed up if they kept their managers.

I think you may could be right. Wouldnt have tipped WBA a month ago,but they are certainly in freefall right now.

On another note, MOTD running order tonight
1. Liverpool/Arsenal, 2. Chelsea/Saudi Sportswashing Machine, 3. Norwich/Emirates Marketing Project, 4. Swansea/Cardiff, 5. Palace/WBA, 6. Saints/Stoke, 7. Villa/West Ham, 8. Sunderland/Hull

Question: How the f#ck does Norwich/City's 0-0 warrant being ahead of at least 3 of those games below it??

I think you may could be right. Wouldnt have tipped WBA a month ago,but they are certainly in freefall right now.

On another note, MOTD running order tonight
1. Liverpool/Arsenal, 2. Chelsea/Saudi Sportswashing Machine, 3. Norwich/Emirates Marketing Project, 4. Swansea/Cardiff, 5. Palace/WBA, 6. Saints/Stoke, 7. Villa/West Ham, 8. Sunderland/Hull

Question: How the f#ck does Norwich/City's 0-0 warrant being ahead of at least 3 of those games below it??

Presumably because City were expected to muller them and for them to not win is a big thing.
Certainly fun to see!

Mackems back in the ****. Only 1 point above the relegation zone.

Next 3 league games for them are:

Emirates Marketing Project (away)
Arsenal (away)
Liverpool (home)

I think Fulham were right with Jol and they should get rid of his meleunsteen clone as he is taking them down IMO. But I agree about the other 2.

Alan Shearer is a caveman. He will defend almost any challenge including Bellamy's elbow, doesn't matter that there wasn't much contact, the intent was there and that's what matters.

I watched Shearer throw a blatant elbow jumping for a header at Charlton a few years back (10-13 maybe). The whole ground saw it and the ref sent him off, yet the FA let him appeal and got him off the charge.

I expected a lot from Redmond this season, he started brightly and then suffered a bit of a dip. Has stepped back up again now. Does make you think that England aren't too badly off in certain areas of the pitch when it comes to youth players

good point there. Still, id rather the Spammers were one of the teams that went down;)

Mackems back in the ****. Only 1 point above the relegation zone.

Next 3 league games for them are:

Emirates Marketing Project (away)
Arsenal (away)
Liverpool (home)

Their season isn't over yet though!

Red cards are costing them big time. However their form has been good so I can see them getting something from those 3 games. Not much, I grant you, but something.

Back