• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

He should go. We have Walker (When was the last time he played 8 league games in a row without injury?), Dier to cover (20 years old without pl experience) and Yedlin (not here till January + no pl experience) and Fredericks (10 career appearances mainly in championship) to develop. His career would take a step up if he went to Swansea.

Selling Naughton wouldn't be the smartest move. Prone to mistakes no doubt but he's had some solid performances for us which generally go unnoticed. There's nowhere near enough cover right now.

Did find out from Wiki that young Ryan Fredericks netted 14 goals in his 1 appearance for Millwall which is good going by anyone's standards to be fair...

Let's not kid ourselves.

De gea

Rafael
Blind
Jonea
Rojo
Shaw

Carrick
HHerrera
DI Maria

Mata
Falcao

Is an outstanding team

No its not ...

Mata, Rooney, Di Maria, Falcao, RVP are outstanding attacking options, but not much in possession/defensive stake there and honestly 3 months until some of them are ****ed off they can't all play.

Carrick is not the Carrick of 3 years ago, Jones isn't that good, Shaw still only promise (was not existent in the games against us), Rojo unknown in this league.

Massively unbalanced team that to me shows LVG's naivety re this league.

So apparently Moutinho's agent is hawking him around to PL Clubs eh?

](*,)

Try Zenit mate. You might have better luck.

No its not ...

Mata, Rooney, Di Maria, Falcao, RVP are outstanding attacking options, but not much in possession/defensive stake there and honestly 3 months until some of them are ****ed off they can't all play.

Carrick is not the Carrick of 3 years ago, Jones isn't that good, Shaw still only promise (was not existent in the games against us), Rojo unknown in this league.

Massively unbalanced team that to me shows LVG's naivety re this league.

I love the whole lack of defensive cover that people still churn out. They play 5 at the ****ing back with a defensive midfielder.

I guess we will see. I think man utd have made superb signings and having LVG as manager as well, I'd be surprised if they didn't get top four.

Doesn't that '5 at the back plus a DM' highlight their lack of cover?

That's 6 starting positions plus 5/6 back ups

I've just seen this Moutinho-hawking link…my word…I have to say I would have to laugh…not in a month of Sundays would it, but would bring 'irony' to a new level.

I love the whole lack of defensive cover that people still churn out. They play 5 at the ****ing back with a defensive midfielder.

I guess we will see. I think man utd have made superb signings and having LVG as manager as well, I'd be surprised if they didn't get top four.

I don't think they will this season. The number of injuries they've got and the players getting used to a new formation will see them lose too many point before Christmas to be competetive. I think they'll be a shoe in next season though.

Doesn't that '5 at the back plus a DM' highlight their lack of cover?

That's 6 starting positions plus 5/6 back ups

right wb = rafael, valencia
centre back = evans, smalling, jones, blind, rojo, blackett, keane, carrick
left wb = rojo, shaw, blind

dm = blind, carrick, fletcher

Selling Naughton wouldn't be the smartest move. Prone to mistakes no doubt but he's had some solid performances for us which generally go unnoticed. There's nowhere near enough cover right now.

Did find out from Wiki that young Ryan Fredericks netted 14 goals in his 1 appearance for Millwall which is good going by anyone's standards to be fair...

You're right, we'd be mad to let Naughton go.

He's the only experienced cover we have at RB with no sign of our first choice being close to selection.

right wb = rafael, valencia
centre back = evans, smalling, jones, blind, rojo, blackett, keane, carrick
left wb = rojo, shaw, blind

dm = blind, carrick, fletcher

weak on the starting CB positions let alone in reserve - how many of their wb options have played that role before?

Back