• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

How did United convince Falcao to join them and then convince Real Madrid to take Hernandez instead when they have wanted Falcao for years!?

:eek:

Big rumours from the Utd camp that RvP has to have an operation on one of his knees, will probably be out for everything between 2 and 5 months. Pinch of salt required :)

In that case it makes a little more sense BUT even before his injury I've thought that Mata, Rooney and Van Persie in the same side won't work, they all want to take up similar areas of the field and none of them are athletic enough to stretch the play so everything just gets crowded. Now they have the same problem but Falcao instead of Van Persie. They could've just played a normal 4231 or something with Carrick/Blind and Herrera as the 2. di Maria and Januzaj wide with Mata behind Rooney.

Alternatively they could line up like this:

318x_13197743.jpg

How did United convince Falcao to join them and then convince Real Madrid to take Hernandez instead when they have wanted Falcao for years!?

:eek:

Money I guess. The United hierarchy knew they needed a proper stellar signing to back LvG after the start he's had and let the fans know they are trying to avoid the same mistakes as last year. So they are willing to pay WAY over the odds to secure this transfer. They are apparently paying 20m quid for one year, at the end of which everyone - the player himself, his agent, and his current club - all get the chance of another massive pay-day. The guy is still young enough to spend a year in Manchester, see how it all turns out, and then shove off to Madrid next summer if he fancies.

Money I guess. The United hierarchy knew they needed a proper stellar signing to back LvG after the start he's had and let the fans know they are trying to avoid the same mistakes as last year. So they are willing to pay WAY over the odds to secure this transfer. They are apparently paying 20m quid for one year, at the end of which everyone - the player himself, his agent, and his current club - all get the chance of another massive pay-day. The guy is still young enough to spend a year in Manchester, see how it all turns out, and then shove off to Madrid next summer if he fancies.

I suspect that the £6m-£10m loan fee wil be deducted should Manure choose to get him in so £40m in a seasons time rather than £50m. Wages are another thing

Back