• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

I guess that is why he's at Reading.

Had a lot of talent, superb footballer but his attitude is all wrong. That move to Madrid must have been too much for him. Shame really.

Liverpool looking at Mkhitaryan (or whatever). That's what the newspapers want us to think anyway.

Really surprised Lyon have sold Lovren he's a very good player. I guess rising debts are biting that club hard, got to be worth a cheeky bid for Lopez.

Lovren never really pushed on with the promise he had as a youngster. Decent signing for Southampton but he's nothing special.

Really surprised Lyon have sold Lovren he's a very good player. I guess rising debts are biting that club hard, got to be worth a cheeky bid for Lopez.
I used to watch Lyon a lot before and the season after they sold Benzema. Maybe it was because he came in for Benzema for almost as much, but I always thought Lisandro was vastly over rated. Then again, I haven't seen him play in years. What would he give us exactly?

your knowledge of players is astounding.

It's more just watching a variety of leagues. I imagine Huddy hadn't watched Lovren much and just remembers him from when he was very highly rated. He has been poor for a while. No wonder Southampton got him for what they did.

Southampton are bidding 7.6m for Banega, only from the mirror mind you. If true would hope we are in at that price.

Liverpool have apparently triggered Mkhitaryan's £20 million release clause according to the Telegraph.

Back