• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: What next for Harry?

Krancjar, imo, would have been quite happy to be a part player for us, had he been used more regularly - which i think he should have been. Ideal replacement for either Bale or Rafa and the latters fitness problems alone would have been enough time to keep Niko happy

Last edited:
The guy that stuck him on the bench and never played him?

Yeah.. sure Harry rated him..

As stated, he plays in Bale's position. Unlike others on here I do not believe that Kranjcar would be effective in the middle. So it was Bale or Kranjcar. I rate Kranjcar but if I was Manager of Spurs then Kranjcar wouldn't have got much of a look in with me either. If Bale is fit, he plays regardless of the opposition.

Who was that then? Because Kranjcar couldn't play in VDV's role. That was proven on the four or five occasions he was played centrally and was awful.

When he was awful centrally it wanin Modric's position in a two.

Playing "in the hole" or as the furthest forward in a 5 he played pretty well - not just for us.

Krancjar could have pushed for a move last January but he didn't. He's a decent player but was short of match fitness last season and needed a run in the team not rotation to get it back. I like him but his time at Spurs had run its course by the summer.

The funny thing is that I remember some of Redknapp's biggest critics on here being very much against signing him.

^ wasn't convinced with him at all from his time at Portsmouth - was pleasantly surprised at how good he turned out to be

One of Harry's more incredible bargains...2 million from Pompey? I always wanted to know, er, how he managed that?

QPR FA Cup defeat proves point for manager Harry Redknapp

Harry Redknapp said QPR's embarrassing 4-2 FA Cup defeat by League One side MK Dons at Loftus Road justifies his need to bring in new recruits.

"Surely they're entitled to beat a team from two divisions down? It tells me I need to improve the squad," he said.

"That is why I have gone all over Europe these last three weeks trying to improve the squad because we are short."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21211375

8-[8-[8-[...

:ross:

Harry Redknapp said QPR's embarrassing 4-2 FA Cup defeat by League One side MK Dons at Loftus Road justifies his need to bring in new recruits.

"Surely they're entitled to beat a team from two divisions down? It tells me I need to improve the squad," he said.

"That is why I have gone all over Europe these last three weeks trying to improve the squad because we are short."

8-[8-[8-[...

Classic behaviour...classic...

8-[8-[8-[...

Had he not been all over the press with his thoughts on a ball boy maybe he could've spent some time coaching his team.
I do not miss him.

Back