• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: What next for Harry?

No he wont, but that doesnt mean he must have been brick at Spurs does it ?

He is 65, all of the big clubs have secure managers or new managers. Doubt he would go abroad so its not an option for him to be in a massive job. If Liverpool appointed Woy and Chelsea have had people like Grant and Di Matteo, I dont see why Redknapp couldnt have got another big job.

So you agree we were right to get rid? :)

You must be his twin. I refuse to believe that you believe 90% of the gonad*s you come out with, you say it just to get a reaction just like Adrian Durham does. One time he said Carrick would be in his all time United premier league team ahead of Keane, thats the kind of nonsense you would come out with.

Lol. I believe every word I say.

Roman-Pavlyuchenko-head-in-hands.jpg

Favourite for Notts Forest job and there new owners will apparently back him.

Would be a good job for Harry and he would love to spend plenty of money. :p

Favourite for Notts Forest job and there new owners will apparently back him.

Would be a good job for Harry and he would love to spend plenty of money. :p

As predicted his next job aint in the Prem!! :)

Lots of money makes Harry a happy boy!

Sky Sports @SkySportsSky Sports understands Harry Redknapp has ruled himself out of the running for the Nottingham Forest job. Full story to follow.

0.jpg

Sky Sports @SkySportsSky Sports understands Harry Redknapp has ruled himself out of the running for the Nottingham Forest job. Full story to follow.

Yeah cause this guy didnt break the story 2 hours ago... Keep up SSN

Robin Chipperfield ‏@sportchippers
Just spoken to Harry Redknapp. Says he "isnt interested in Forest job, but it's an amazing club with great tradition."

I don't think he has the time to be honest. My fear is that he'll end up at QPR if Hughes starts badly. I'd rather Harry managed a lower league team personally.

My guess would be that, unless he takes a big money job overseas, he'll end up as caretaker at Chelsea at some point this season

Yeah cause this guy didnt break the story 2 hours ago... Keep up SSN

Robin Chipperfield ‏@sportchippers
Just spoken to Harry Redknapp. Says he "isnt interested in Forest job, but it's an amazing club with great tradition."

it's just like him tapping up players, "he's a triffic player with fantastic ability, oh but we're not interested in him" .. he'll be announced as forest manager in the coming days then.

Harry's back

Advisory role at Bourenmouth

Sounds like a poxy role, and probably a way to generate some publicity for the club, but good luck to him

Back