• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT Mancini - judgement time

We can laugh at Mancini going but we should try and wrap up the Ade deal before a new manager may come along and decide he wants Ade as part of his plans

I don't think Redknapp, Ferguson or anyone can do more for Balotelli than Mancini has. Balotelli is probably closer to Mancini than he would be to any other manager and Mancini as of yet still hasn't tamed him. He's said he sees him as a father.

And I think he's becoming a bit of a spacegoat for yesterday to be honest. Fair enough he probably should have been sent off about 3 times during the match but at least he was doing something, getting into positions, getting on the ball. Which is more than can be said for pretty much every other single attacking player Emirates Marketing Project had out there yesterday, in what was a must win game.

And he's been carrying them quite a bit in the second half of the season imo, as Dzeko, Aguero, Silva and Nasri have all lost form.

Its worth noting that as a youngster, Cantona was probably even worse.

We can laugh at Mancini going but we should try and wrap up the Ade deal before a new manager may come along and decide he wants Ade as part of his plans

There will be no quick Ade deal I think.

I have read that we have a release clause on him from City, but can't be sure of course. However, Ade will want to get a ton of money, we can't offer him that. He will wait, he will look for bids from teams that can, maybe see if a new City manager comes in and wants to keep if, if by the end of the window he still hasn't found a club he wants to move to that can offer him wheelbarrows of cash we might be able to Levy a deal. The only way to get a quick deal done would be to offer him wages way above our current wage structure, and that's not going to happen.

I don't think Redknapp, Ferguson or anyone can do more for Balotelli than Mancini has. Balotelli is probably closer to Mancini than he would be to any other manager and Mancini as of yet still hasn't tamed him. He's said he sees him as a father.

And I think he's becoming a bit of a spacegoat for yesterday to be honest. Fair enough he probably should have been sent off about 3 times during the match but at least he was doing something, getting into positions, getting on the ball. Which is more than can be said for pretty much every other single attacking player Emirates Marketing Project had out there yesterday, in what was a must win game.

And he's been carrying them quite a bit in the second half of the season imo, as Dzeko, Aguero, Silva and Nasri have all lost form.

I agree completely about spacegoating and other players. Loads of other youngsters that have been acting very foolishly, perhaps not many quite to the extent of Balotelli, but I still think he can become an excellent player.

Not sure if Mancini couldn't have done better though, impossible to say really.

if thats true then thats diabolical.....City were poor, Balotelli was a nutcase, two different things

City were lucky that balotelli wasnt sent off and down to 10 men very early in the game. Their fault for not taking advantage of that luck

I agree completely about spacegoating and other players. Loads of other youngsters that have been acting very foolishly, perhaps not many quite to the extent of Balotelli, but I still think he can become an excellent player.

Not sure if Mancini couldn't have done better though, impossible to say really.

he's not acting foolishly though, he is committing GBH on the football pitch. He tried to stamp on parker's head and yesterday he tried to break Song's leg. He needs to be banned for a year simple to protect opposing players. He is going to seriously hurt someone very soon if action isnt taken now

he's not acting foolishly though, he is committing GBH on the football pitch. He tried to stamp on parker's head and yesterday he tried to break Song's leg. He needs to be banned for a year simple to protect opposing players. He is going to seriously hurt someone very soon if action isnt taken now

Remember Roy Keane on Haaland? Remember some of Steven Gerrard's tackles earlier in his career? How about De Jong on Ben Arfa in the league and on Alonso in the World Cup final? Rooney has made several very dangerous tackles earlier in his career.

Loads of other examples as well, he needs to be taught a lesson, suspensions, lesson from his manager. But it's nothing new, or unique for him.

[video=youtube;47hzr8bfz-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47hzr8bfz-8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Remember Roy Keane on Haaland? Remember some of Steven Gerrard's tackles earlier in his career? How about De Jong on Ben Arfa in the league and on Alonso in the World Cup final? Rooney has made several very dangerous tackles earlier in his career.

Loads of other examples as well, he needs to be taught a lesson, suspensions, lesson from his manager. But it's nothing new, or unique for him.

im not saying its new or he is unique, i just believe he needs to be severely reprimanded before he does something that threatens another player's career.

fantastic skills, an eccentric character, but he needs to cut out the dangerous play

Back