• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT Charlie Adam

Anyone watching 'The fantasy football club' on sky sports right now? The best 11 he's ever played with:

----------------------Reina---------------------

Hutton---------Weir-------Crainey-------Johnson

----------------------Vaughan---------------------

-----------------Gerrard----Fletcher--------------

---Suarez------------------------------Averladze--

-------------------------Prso------------------------

I nearly spat my tea out watching him try and 'big up' some of these nobodies. You could see Merson trying to hold back laughter ffs.

Anyone watching 'The fantasy football club' on sky sports right now? The best 11 he's ever played with:

----------------------Reina---------------------

Hutton---------Weir-------Crainey-------Johnson

----------------------Vaughan---------------------

-----------------Gerrard----Fletcher--------------

---Suarez------------------------------Averladze--

-------------------------Prso------------------------

I nearly spat my tea out watching him try and 'big up' some of these nobodies. You could see Merson trying to hold back laughter ffs.

Have to admit, I didnt realise he had played at Rangers for so long, other than that and the year at Anfield, he has hardly had many to pick from.
Dont see why he is picking a best X1, he's hardly a world-beater with a cabinet full of trophies

I just thought that he had 2 right backs, the way it displays on my phone makes it look that way anyway and wouldn't make any less sense than for the rest of the team.

Considering his first choice was Hutton it would make sense to back him up with another right back just in case..

Back