• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Orlando

nayenezgani

Jimmy Neighbour
RIP to the victims, thoughts and condolences to their families.

I was greatly moved by the footage of hundreds of people lining up around the corner to give blood the morning following.

fudge focusing on the deranged, hate-filled clam who perpetrated this atrocity

Terrible tragedy, yet an other incident were allowing any idiot to have a gun has fatal results. Couldn't believe when I heard a minister of a local "church" saying he supported allowing people to have guns, they all watch to many cowboy films.

America will never give up their gun rights which is one of the biggest crimes to the world.

People can's blame people's mental state as the reason and to an extent they are right but give a nutter a gun and all you are doing is throwing gas on a fire.

Terrible tragedy, yet an other incident were allowing any idiot to have a gun has fatal results. Couldn't believe when I heard a minister of a local "church" saying he supported allowing people to have guns, they all watch to many cowboy films.

America will never give up their gun rights which is one of the biggest crimes to the world.

People can's blame people's mental state as the reason and to an extent they are right but give a nutter a gun and all you are doing is throwing gas on a fire.

Gun, bomb, rocket, fire, the methods always change but the nutjobs behind them are the common factor.

The father of the guy who said it said GHod himself will punish those involved in homosexuality. ..Sounds like it wouldn't taken much for him to be radicalised I guess.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...lls-49-in-gay-club/ar-AAgZclL?ocid=spartandhp

Difference between what "nutters" do and what terrorists do that's planned out over time. A gun ban doesn't do much to stop terrorism I think.

That's why I gave up on religion, GHod's alright it's his mates I don't like.

If GHod's alright he certainly doesn't show it in any of the books people claim he's influenced or written. If Ghod's alright he must be the worst communicator possible for a hyper-powerful being.

I find
Difference between what "nutters" do and what terrorists do that's planned out over time. A gun ban doesn't do much to stop terrorism I think.

If GHod's alright he certainly doesn't show it in any of the books people claim he's influenced or written. If Ghod's alright he must be the worst communicator possible for a hyper-powerful being.
I find the 10 commandments ok

Nothing we just just do as we like, f*** everyone else

No, really a genuine questions. Have been plenty of stuff said and written about the ten commandments by atheists and I'm rather convinced they're right. So I'm wondering what you think is good about them.

Doesn't mean we just do as we like. Far from it. If anything most atheists that are critical of the ten commandments are critical based on what's missing and are suggesting better moral imperatives to live by.

Reports stating the guman signed up to a gay mobile app. Felt guilty perhaps?

Speculative at this time of course, but it would certainly make a good deal of sense if true.

Sadly the number of gay people who have their lives ruined by religion makes the Orlando tragedy look like a drop in a bucket. And sadly the negative reactions aimed at those that are openly gay and ok with it stereotype seems to ring true.

No, really a genuine questions. Have been plenty of stuff said and written about the ten commandments by atheists and I'm rather convinced they're right. So I'm wondering what you think is good about them.

Doesn't mean we just do as we like. Far from it. If anything most atheists that are critical of the ten commandments are critical based on what's missing and are suggesting better moral imperatives to live by.

Well from what I can remember the first 4 relate to a GHod and your relationship to it, those are irrelevant to me but the other are a good template to live in peace with others in a society, I not saying they should be the only things but a good starting point.

Well from what I can remember the first 4 relate to a GHod and your relationship to it, those are irrelevant to me but the other are a good template to live in peace with others in a society, I not saying they should be the only things but a good starting point.

To quote Hitchens:

My mother’s Jewish ancestors are told that until they got to Sinai, they’d been dragging themselves around the desert under the impression that adultery, murder, theft and perjury were all fine, and got to Mount Sinai only to be told it’s not kosher after all.

All societies have such rules. There's nothing original or particularly well phrased in the 10 commandments about theft and murder. There's a good bit about perjury which seems good. The adultery one is a bit out of place, but I suppose fine. Meanwhile nothing on rape, nothing on torture, nothing on owning slaves, nothing on equality. But several items on how to honor this GHod with a seemingly fragile ego - clear incitements to religious hatred and violence. One item on thought crime (thou shalt not covet...).

All of this from a book where genocide, slavery and rape are pretty much condoned, if not encouraged.

It's far from a good template on how live in peace with others in a society. Much has been written and overlooked by far too many because people have accepted and repeated the lie that the 10 commandments are a good basis for a society.

To quote Hitchens:

All societies have such rules. There's nothing original or particularly well phrased in the 10 commandments about theft and murder. There's a good bit about perjury which seems good. The adultery one is a bit out of place, but I suppose fine. Meanwhile nothing on rape, nothing on torture, nothing on owning slaves, nothing on equality. But several items on how to honor this GHod with a seemingly fragile ego - clear incitements to religious hatred and violence. One item on thought crime (thou shalt not covet...).

All of this from a book where genocide, slavery and rape are pretty much condoned, if not encouraged.

It's far from a good template on how live in peace with others in a society. Much has been written and overlooked by far too many because people have accepted and repeated the lie that the 10 commandments are a good basis for a society.

Just in case you didn't bother to read what I wrote "I'M NOT SAYING THEY SHOULD BE THE ONLY THINGS"

Got a soft spot for the gays, feel they are often harshly treated for doing nothing more then is natural to them. Feel sorry for all the people out in America caught up in it.

Got a soft spot for the gays, feel they are often harshly treated for doing nothing more then is natural to them. Feel sorry for all the people out in America caught up in it.

Is this the bit you talk about in the shaving post?:rolleyes:

Seriously though, I have no issues with gays, and it's horrific what's happened in Orlando.
what should it matter to anyone what your orientation is, who is it harming?

Back