• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

One player from the past 20 years.

There is no system under which Zokora would flourish, due to his inability to play football and actually put in a tackle.

He wouldn't get picked by many but I think a peak level Keane would be a good fit for this team. Who wouldn't enjoy seeing him waving and pointing, orchestrating moves from the front?
I see what you are saying here. My first choice would be Bale, but Keane would probably be my second pick. He would be an ideal player for a Pochettino team.

Bale would be deadly in this side and is probably the exact type of player we need.
Carrick in at DM or as the other central midfielder could work.

If bale was put in our team right now, we would win the league. No doubt in my mind.

Ramon Vega! We need cover if Dier and Alder gets injured. :p

Bale, obviously. Wouldn't mind Modric either.

I see what you are saying here. My first choice would be Bale, but Keane would probably be my second pick. He would be an ideal player for a Pochettino team.

Bale would be my first (second, third...) choice too but I wanted to throw another name into the mix and I agree that Keane would be a good fit.

It says a lot about how good this side is that very quickly we are talking about players like Keane who would be a back up in the current squad, who were stars when they played for us.

Bale would be my first (second, third...) choice too but I wanted to throw another name into the mix and I agree that Keane would be a good fit.

It says a lot about how good this side is that very quickly we are talking about players like Keane who would be a back up in the current squad, who were stars when they played for us.
I think Keane would get a starting place.... Either behind Kane or with Kane dropping into the number 10 role and Keane playing in front of him. I sometimes feel that Keane's record and performances at Spurs are overlooked a little. He was a remarkably complete player who had a real competitive edge to his game. A perfect Pochettino type player.

I think Keane would get a starting place.... Either behind Kane or with Kane dropping into the number 10 role and Keane playing in front of him. I sometimes feel that Keane's record and performances at Spurs are overlooked a little. He was a remarkably complete player who had a real competitive edge to his game. A perfect Pochettino type player.

He'd certainly be in the mix for a starting place but I am not sure that I would want to drop Alli for him on current form.

Back