• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

One player - Brazil

Hulk would be my choice, absolute machine of a man, not a big neymar fan.

Credit to you for sticking to your guns on Neymar despite him being the best player at the Confederations Cup I suppose. Hulk over Neymar seems ridiculous to me though. Never been the biggest Hulk fan, always thought he was a bit overrated.

Credit to you for sticking to your guns on Neymar despite him being the best player at the Confederations Cup I suppose. Hulk over Neymar seems ridiculous to me though. Never been the biggest Hulk fan, always thought he was a bit overrated.

But thats why football is about opinions, do I think Neymar will excell at Barca? No I don't, the same way Sanchez, Inbr, and Eto faded away when Messi is so prominant.
Just because I think Neymar is not up with the hype, dont come slating opinions because your's is different.
Neymar is far from proven, im 12 months, I could be proven wrong, but my guess is he will be average for Barca, which will lead to an average world cup from him.
Thats why I have my opinion, and im sure you can point to a couple of flicks and goals which show him to be a world beater, but when he scores 50+ a season in spain like CR and LM then I will put him on that pedastool

slightly different for neymar in barca. my guess is he will be asked to support the proven world superstar, messi.
but i would think this would drive him on to have a brilliant world cup.

But thats why football is about opinions, do I think Neymar will excell at Barca? No I don't, the same way Sanchez, Inbr, and Eto faded away when Messi is so prominant.
Just because I think Neymar is not up with the hype, dont come slating opinions because your's is different.
Neymar is far from proven, im 12 months, I could be proven wrong, but my guess is he will be average for Barca, which will lead to an average world cup from him.
Thats why I have my opinion, and im sure you can point to a couple of flicks and goals which show him to be a world beater, but when he scores 50+ a season in spain like CR and LM then I will put him on that pedastool

And I have my opinion, I could have worded it differently and been more sensitively to be fair. I thought adding "seems" and "to me" was enough to indicate that I too am just stating my opinion. If I offended you I apologize, that wasn't my intention.

I'm equally sure you can point to some screamers and great highlight clips of Hulk that wouldn't change my opinion on him at all.

I didn't actually say that he is good enough to score 50+ a season and be considered alongside Messi and Ronaldo, although do I think he's one of the few players in the world with the potential to reach those kinds of heights. I, like you, compared him with Hulk. If Neymar ever ends up scoring 7 goals in 17 games in the Russian league or slightly over a goal every other game for Porto in the Portuguese league I suppose the two of them can be placed on the same pedal stool. I think Neymar will do better by some distance though.

I personally think Neymar is in that Bale, Robben, Cavani, Falcao, RVP bracket.

but I just don't think he'll EVER reach Ronaldo or Messi.

I think people rate Neymar as much for his international record (24 in 39) as for his domestic record.

We'll have to see I guess. I'm not even sure Barcelona was the best choice for him, Messi is the undisputed number 1 there but it will be interesting to see how he copes.

Back