• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

One player - Brazil

milo

Jack L. Jones
Same question for the other finalists. If you could have one player from the current Brazilian team/squad at Spurs who would it be?

Got to be Neymar. Other than Neymar, Hernanes, just the type of ballplayer we need.

If this question was asked a couple of years ago it would have been Pato. Apparently still struggling with injuries in Brazil.

neymar - very exciting player to watch. neymar and bale together to just irritate the hell ouit of the refs who would be perpetually trying to figure out if it was a fall or a dive :)

Anyone remember this beast? Still only 30.

[video=youtube;kcefDHIFlQ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcefDHIFlQ8[/video]

Had it all. Such a wasted talent. Was practically unstoppable on Pro Evo!

Anyone remember this beast? Still only 30.

[video=youtube;kcefDHIFlQ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcefDHIFlQ8[/video]

Had it all. Such a wasted talent. Was practically unstoppable on Pro Evo!

Could have been the best striker of his generation.

neymar - very exciting player to watch. neymar and bale together to just irritate the hell ouit of the refs who would be perpetually trying to figure out if it was a fall or a dive :)

Don't be silly, referees don't try to figure anything out, they just assume that he's guilty and then show their yellow card.

If Benny is going to leave i would like to see Marcello, he has just turned 25 and would be a great player in AVB's system.

I don't like Marcello's behaviour but he is an outstanding player. His drive from defence is often inspirational to his sides...Fred would be good...Bernard looks very promising...Paulinho is great. Happy he's coming.

Marcello is a great shout, if we had Neymar he'd hopefully teach Bale a few tricks and get his diving up a notch

Thiago Silva.
With Jan on his side and Sandro-Dembele-Paulinho in front of him I'd just sit back and ask for a coffee.

Back