• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

One player - Brazil

I just have no time for people who dismiss other opinion and it come over like that, but no hard feelings!

For the record, the reason I went for Hulk is because I believe he would be a better fit for our team than Neymar, But I guess that depends on where people see Bale playing.

still not been impressed by neymar on same level as that bracket of players mentioned about, no doubt the guy have ability, but its turning the tricks and wonder goals into effective play, if he can do that then he will be top draw. Im still not sure if Barca was the correct move for him but I will probably stand corrected in 6 months time

I just have no time for people who dismiss other opinion and it come over like that, but no hard feelings!

For the record, the reason I went for Hulk is because I believe he would be a better fit for our team than Neymar, But I guess that depends on where people see Bale playing.

still not been impressed by neymar on same level as that bracket of players mentioned about, no doubt the guy have ability, but its turning the tricks and wonder goals into effective play, if he can do that then he will be top draw. Im still not sure if Barca was the correct move for him but I will probably stand corrected in 6 months time

I'm yet to see you bring any real reasoning behind choosing Hulk over Neymar. Once again the argument you use against Neymar about wonder goals into effective play is just as true for Hulk imo. And by your own admission how well they would fit into our team is at least open for debate.

Simple, in a 4-3-3, our right hand side is weaker than our left hand side, but as I say, depending on where you see Bale play.

Hulk would adapt to this county far better than Neymar in my opinion!

Simple, in a 4-3-3, our right hand side is weaker than our left hand side, but as I say, depending on where you see Bale play.

Hulk would adapt to this county far better than Neymar in my opinion!

Bale's more likely to play on the right in a 433 than the left. Even if Hulk was a better fit, Neymar is 100x as talented and if you asked every club in the world who they'd take I'd imagine they'd all say Neymar.

Back